Saturday, August 21, 2010

Woman advice only please?? and medicine for cramps..?

f you already answered this you don't have to answer again.but I really


miss


my husband and He isn't with my right now physically..


I don't know when He come back and see me.


He could be here soon, or it might be a while still.


I have no way of contacting Him by phone because of where He is at exactly.


Should I write Him a letter? Is that all I can do?


Or is there any other thing I can do for Him.. I love Him so much and want to see Him but it might be a while still, I don't know.


I just feel like crying. I miss Him so much..


I am emotional right now too because I am on my period, but I want


To see Him soon but don't know when or how..


My husband looks alot like Jim caviezel when He played Jesus.


So when I watch the passion it makes me think of my husband..


Is that weird?


but anyways any Ideas on how i can send Him a letter or something??





Also,








ps.. What type of medication also can i take to relieve period cramps??


which medicine is the best??Woman advice only please?? and medicine for cramps..?
Midol, tylenol , or advilWoman advice only please?? and medicine for cramps..?
banana's and ice cream. eat bananas for the physical pain and ice cream for the emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment