Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice for revenge on the other woman, can't let it go while she thinks she got away with it.?

husbands affair is over, but feel like she needs punished for going after someone else's man. (she has husband and kids of her own)Need advice for revenge on the other woman, can't let it go while she thinks she got away with it.?
Revenge is never Sweet. Let it go..........what goes around, comes around. She will get hers.......trust me. Be a bigger person than her, and let it go!Need advice for revenge on the other woman, can't let it go while she thinks she got away with it.?
It's so easy to hate the other woman and blame the other woman, all the while the problem rests next to you at night. Perhaps it was your husband who WANTED another woman in his life.





There is no need for revenge. The only thing you can do is work to reconcile with your husband: get to the root of the problem and work at it.
It's over. Let it go. Enjoy your freedom now.
Well you could always get a message to her husband if he does not know that his wife is a cheater....i say if he has no clue give him one..let her see how it feels to risk losing her man
I lost my husband to a ';younger'; woman 4 years ago..he was 37 and she was 24. I hated what they did to me..behind my back. I knew her because she was a neighbor who lived next door. I was hurt and life as i knew it was destroyed..I knew where she worked and plotted in my head on how i would get back at her for ruining my marraige.


Well, as it turns out. I moved away shortly after that to get away from them. It was hard, but i continued on with my life and focused on me and not just what was ';done to me';..Turns out, his leaving me was the best thing that could have happened. I live in a nice area. I have since built up my self-esteem and everything is going great..job, finances. I go out on dates occasionally, but nothing serious..yet. Im enjoying life more now than then.


I hear that they are constantly fighting..she even made him sleep in his truck a few times!..I love it!!..I bet she cant trust him eitheror vice/versa since they both cheated..they deserve eachother!..I now realize that i deserved better all along. So, why let hate and revenge overwhelm your thoughts?..Let it go and you'll find someone better than that..as far as im concerned..Karmas a *****!!..Let Karma take care of it..and let go so you can have peace instead.
Honey,





Your husband promised to be faithful, the other woman, did not, She proably very hurt if she truly cared for your husband, being the other


woman is no fun, I was involved with a married


man, when we met he lied, then he swore his marriage was other and he was leaving, swore he wasnt sleeping with her that he loved me


one lie after another, but I woke up and realized


he was the only one winnning, he was hurting me and his wife. I know some woman do chase after a married man, but I didnt chase I didnt


know he was married, he works out of town alot


so he wasnt going home ever night, I am single


actual a widow, and he played on that hurt


if I had not been in so much pain, I think I would have ended it the minute I found out he was married, but I need somthing to hold on and I really belived all his lie for almost a year.
revenge is best served COLD. I think you should knock your husband upside his head ( both of em) b/c he knew better and she was only allowed to do what he let her do. Its not all her fault he shoulda man up and said I thank you for being atrracted to me, but I'm married and I have a lot to loose if I have an affair with you.





Now as far as revenge goes, im not big on that but I do have some tips, hell, i have a book full of em, If you really wanna stick it to her, unroll a condom and put it in her gas tank, what will happen is her fuel filter wiil try to suck it up but it can't b/c its too large, this will result in a loss in power to her vehicle , it may also result in her car no starting at times. To fix the problem she will have to get her whole gas tank removed and the condom will have to be taken out.
You have to let it go or it will eat you alive. You don't have to forget but for peace of mind you will have to stop thinking of getting revenge on her. She isn't worth the effort of thinking about it. You need to also understand it just wasn't her but your husband also. He was the one who took the vows so you need to let it be if you have forgiven him.
The other woman never promised you anything, she didn't break any vows to you, HE did. Your revenge should be focused on the source of the problem - HIM. If it wasn't her it would have been somebody else.
Call up her husband and tell him that she had an affair with your husband. He deserves to know too. That is what I would do. :-)
The best revenge on her is to flaunt your reconciliation with your husband. She was just his dirty deed- YOU ARE HIS LIFE!


Let her know that.... let her know how happy you are. Your marriage is stronger then ever. She is probably miserable and her husband will find out. Don't give her the gratitude of any kind of awknowlegement !
i dunno but thats awful..she cheated on many ppl ..she needs to be put inher place she seems like a disgusting tramp to me! why the hell did she go after someone else if shes married esp to another married person they usually have an affair with single ppl! she cant even have an affair right..i dunno what u can do but i wish u luck.
Why are you only blaming her? Wasnt the husband you refer to a willing participant? Sometimes people do things to provoke others and get excited about it, you know, making others pissed off. Try to let it go Lara, its not really worth wasting more energy on. It's over now, leave it in the past so it doesnt rob you of the future. Hate will eat you alive if you let it. Don't let it.
Trying to ';punish'; someone is a bit childish. Yes, what she did was wrong and what your husband did was wrong too - it takes two to tango. The only thing you should do if you feel it necessary is maybe write a letter to her and get your two cents across - but I wouldn't go planning a revenge scheme.


You need to forgive her and your husband - yes, I said forgive her. Once you forgive her you will feel better. Forgiving her doesn't let her off the hook, but it does let you off the hook for feeling like a vengeful person.
if i was you id ask her what the hell she was thinking of going with your husband in the first place...and does her husband know!!!!! if not tell him!!!let her feel the same way you did then thats your revenge...let her know that its not right and its the kids at the end of the day what gets hurt!!!!! shes a home wrecker glad i live in the uk really!!
I would confront her. And let her know excatly what she did to you and your relationship. Then work on you. There was a reason that he cheated. Fiqure it out. A man cheats when hes not getting something at home. Sometimes its just the thrill of forbidden. you need to find out. See if theres something that you can change. Like giving him more attention, if you let yourself go improving on yourself. etc.
revenge is best when served cold. act like a lady but remember how the woman is. what comes around goes around and most of the time, when a partner is cheating, the other partner knows. her husband probably knows and it may not matter to him if he wants to keep the marriage.





the thing is, it takes two to cheat. your husband could have said no. so why should the other woman take all the blame for something that it took two to accomplish?
Patience, patience, patience...it might not seem like it right now but karma will bite the guilty on the *** soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment