Monday, August 23, 2010

Should i go for it or just be friends( boys, girls , women and men ) i really need ya advices?

i talked to this girl for the first day and I ask for her num and she said she doesn't know me that much so she didn't want to give it to me.I saw the next day and I was talking to her and she went inside the restroom and I was standing infront of the restroom and we were talking(we talked for about 3 to 4 minutes)she ask for my name and I told her but she didn't get it.She sometimes sees me on the hallway and walk fast or stares at me like 2 seconds and turns away: so I saw her walking in the hallway after school and I called her and she came over, we started chatting and she said her friend thinks am cute, and I said am not interested,.





She was like I can hook you up,and I said I don't like nobody in the skool I only like one person and she looked deep into my eyes.She told me this guy(rodney) that I know likes her but she doesn't like the guy and she even told me where she lives( we talked for about 10 minutes and I walked her to the main entrance)she really pays attention to whatever I tell her and she gives me all the smiles.She even ask for my name and my grade and she said am cool, am not like the other guys,and I was like are we cool and she said yes but I need to get to know you more.





I really like her, do you think she likes me ?Nb; she finally told rodney she doesn't like rodney but she likes someoneelse and riight know she keeps on pointing at me to her friends whenever I see her. does she likes me or what?





She saw me standing next to my locker and she didn't even say hi, she just walked away and she saw me today and I try not to talk to her and she said, now you don't say hi no more and I said I didn't see her, I also said you don't even talk to me and she said because I don't see you. I ask her so whatz up and she said nothing but what about you and I said nothing and she saw her bus and said bye.





does she like me. we didn't say hi or talk for 1 week and she said hi to me today and I ask her can I walk you to class and she said okay and she was like, I you not going to be late? and I said is nothing and whiles we were taking she was holding her necklace and asking about my classes.i finally ask for her number again and she said her parents are strict and dont allow her to talk on the phone andshe said she hasn't seen me ina while, and i was like i was sick and she said i hope u get better.she also said she knows me know since she said she want to know me? should i just be friends with her or go for it?Should i go for it or just be friends( boys, girls , women and men ) i really need ya advices?
sounds to me like she playing some kinda games..let me tell you how to deal with this my freind he had the same problem you are having. i will tell you the same thing i told him...just ignore her like how she sees you and walk pass do the same...women like to chase also...as soon as she sees that you aren't interested she will find a way to get closer to you and even give you a call....trust me it works my freind is now with the girl....i hope i helped.....

No comments:

Post a Comment