Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is a situation, more or less, for a woman to give advice on.?

Hey, alright so I'm a little chubby atm, I weigh about 230 and I'm 5'7 but it's not as bad as it sounds, only about 30-35 of that is fat. I lift a lot. I had my BMI done and everything. Anyway, over the past year and a month I've lost over 100 lbs. Now there is this girl and I really like her and I'm pretty positive she's into me. We even have plans for me to come over to her place on friday. We talk almost every night and we flirt like crazy. I make her laugh really hard like the entire time, ha ha which got her the name Sea Biscuit (long story). She knows what I've been through and she use to be big too, so I think that makes her partly sympathetic to my current situation. I feel like I deserve no one until my diet is done though, but I act with confidence and it seems to be working. I'm trying to give examples of why I think she likes me. She calls me, we flirt a lot, she is constantly teasing me, and really hates it when I call her bud. Those are all the big things I guess. I'm kind of ranting on though, time to wrap this up. Anyway I like her and I feel like we could possibly kiss friday but like i said i feel undeserving. Woman, looking at the situation, how would you feel about a guy like that? (i didn't tell her i felt undeserving but i did mention in passing that i don't think i was ready to date yet because i felt i needed to finish my diet first).This is a situation, more or less, for a woman to give advice on.?
Babe we are all human which means none of us are perfect. Sure you deserve it. You need to let go of the conscious from your past. Some people feel they deserve it and don't care what they look like and they do. Sounds like you have come a long way. Congrats you deserve love and a whole lot of other wonderful things. Look at yourself...Damn! You look good I am sure. I would be selective with how you word it when you tell her, but do tell her how you are feeling. She will probably say some encouraging things that will be good for you to hear. She obviously knows she deserve it and you better kiss her! lol Good luck! I would be curious to know how things work out for you. And by the way she will give you some great support threw the rest of your diet I'm sure.This is a situation, more or less, for a woman to give advice on.?
Ask yourself why YOU are creating a reason to put off having a girlfriend.





The most attractive quality that a man can have is confidence, although humor is always a nice add on.
if you really and truly like her i think you should go for it..weight shouldnt matter with LOVe
Hey, i luv ur story is very interesting cause i used to weigh 150 or 160 n then i lost a lot of weight now i weight about 120 n i feel more comfortable with my body, however dating have been so hard cause self-confidence is new n now i have guys on my knees n even more da im into da modeling business but i think da u should go for it n keep with da relationship n also keep working out n diets like i do cause let me tell you i havent found da right guy yet so u r lucky ok well i hope it helps, bye ;p
Well, continue with your diet, but keep her and if it comes time to kiss her, do it, b/c it might turn her off if she goes in for it and you turn away. It could turn out to be a positive thing in your life rather than waiting for it, b/c by that time, you might not be as excited to have lost all that weight than before.
You should feel proud of losing so much weight already. You do deserve to be happy and loved. There is no reason to put off dating. This girl sounds wonderful. You may want to check out a book on self esteem. Make a list of your accomplishments big and small. Realize that you are a great guy.





I would feel flattered if someone I was into liked me back. We all have a flaw or two. Once you realize that it is no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment