Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice please! For a young woman to start dating!?

So I'm in my very early 20s and I鈥檝e been trying for the past 4+ years to start dating or at least get a date. I鈥檓 still inexperienced (with *everything*) and I really would like to start dating, at least while I鈥檓 still a bit young. I didn鈥檛 date in high-school, and still haven鈥檛 started to now. The reason why? It simply hasn鈥檛 happened yet. And I guess it doesn鈥檛 help that I鈥檓 shy and quite a bit reserved.





Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that, the older I get, the less likely I鈥檒l be able to find a guy who will tolerate a non-experienced person of my age. I鈥檓 really a late bloomer. But I鈥檓 fairly certain that most guys in my age group require (or will expect) intimacy as a part of any relationship that lasts beyond鈥et鈥檚 say 2 weeks.





I鈥檓 sure I probably won鈥檛 be taken seriously. Or maybe I will. But I鈥檓 beginning to feel that dating and relationships just won鈥檛 ever happen for me. I've been told that I'm very pretty and attactive. I'm tall and slender and I *sometimes* get ';checked out'; by guys. But that's usually all I get. Could this be because of my shyness and body language?





Any tips that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Any misconceptions that I鈥檝e stated, please correct me. And if it helps you to know, yes I鈥檓 Black (lol).





Thanks for your help!Advice please! For a young woman to start dating!?
not all guys are going to want sex lets say… after two weeks, and the truth is you don't want one that will… The fact that you are non-experienced is not a bad thing, in fact I applaud you on waiting..


Being shy probably does have something to do with it, you lack self confidence, and men love self confidence… I notice a lot of shy people hold their heads down, cross their arms, both of those say hey I don't want to be bothered, leave me alone… Try walking with good posture, head held high and arms down to your side.. Smile too, this says hey, hi how are you, instead of leave me alone… also don't look for it, let it find you, it always does when your not waiting for it… Go out have fun, do things you love and enjoy doing, because when you are out doing what you love you are more likely to find a man who also loves those things…. Good luck!!!!Advice please! For a young woman to start dating!?
Depending on what you mean by 'intimacy' most guys will wait longer than two weeks if they are serious about you. They won't forever and if you're cold to him he'll take it as a hint and move on.





Physical attraction gets the first date. Unless you use eharmony.com
god has made someone for you only thing is that u have to recognize him. Some boy must be your friend,near you, helping , seeing you or co-operating you. U may think he is just friend but believe most of them want to date with u. so go ahead and if he is shy tell him ur feelings.


.
Deep down guys prefer inexperienced girls .


Unless of course they are just after SEX.


Start having a more relaxed personality-the boys will appear.


Smile more and give them ';that twinkle in your eye look';.
Most young guys are not going to wait too long for you to open the ';tuna town!'; they just move down the road !
OMG! You are so young, trust me you'll go on a date. Guys could be intimidated by you? Now a days girls have to be the aggressor, meaning they ask boys on the date. He could be feeling the same way and you would never know. Have pride in yourself that you didn't concentrate on dating while you were still growing up, now that you've flourished you present what you have to offer and believe me the right guy will come. In the meantime keep your eye out and don't be afraid to say hello or ask someone on a date.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment