Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shy woman in late 20's and totally clueless about dating. Would it bother you if she asked you for advice?

I feel so stupid because I'm so clueless about dating. I feel like a teenager and I'm almost 27. I've been naturally shy my entire life and never started dating until my early 20's. If I came to you for advice and asked questions, or sent you an email or text because I'm not sure what to do or how to read guys or how to play the dating game, would it get on your nerves? Would you think badly of me?Shy woman in late 20's and totally clueless about dating. Would it bother you if she asked you for advice?
If you were a friend, I would want the best for you, so whether it bothered me or not I would offer you my heartfelt advice.


But I would certainly not think bad, or less, of you.


In fact, I would be honored knowing that you trusted and respected me enough to share your situation with me.Shy woman in late 20's and totally clueless about dating. Would it bother you if she asked you for advice?
Thank You for awarding me Best Answer.

Report Abuse



i'm in my early 20's and i'm shy too so don't feel bad. if i were your friend i would not think badly of you for asking questions or being concerned. my best friend is 30 and she has alot more experience than i do, so i run to her all the time. also just be yourself and let others accept you for who you are. dates aren't as frightening as we make them out to be. Good luck. happy new year.
I would feel complimented you asked me.
No i wouldn't. I know women like you and I enjoy giving them advice. Some people aren't good friends and they may not care to help you . If you have good friends than you should feel comfortable to talk with them about anything. Really if you need someone to talk to you can IM me i have no problem with that, I'm sure there's plenty of other women who feel the same here.
You can call a dating phone line that's free for women to call and men have a free trial period. If you are in the United States or Canada, there's a free dating phone line called LavaLife Phone: http://lavalife.com/108/guest/phone/en/w鈥?/a>


You record a greeting and if other people like your greeting, they will want to speak to you LIVE and if you like their greeting you can request to speak to them LIVE. You never give out your phone number and you can go by your first name or your nickname while you talk.


You will meet lots of people in these dating lines.


If you end up clicking with the other person and you would like to meet them in person, you can meet in a public place like at a coffee shop or something. Never meet someone at their place. Always meet people at a public place first!


This is only one recommendation. If you hate the bar/club scene or the internet scene and you want to meet other people.


Plus, I met my spouse on another dating phone line called TalkSalad in Dallas, Texas. It is a similar chat line like LavaLife.


When my spouse and I decided to meet, we met at a local Starbucks and we clicked right away.


I was attracted to my spouse's greeting and I made the first initiative to contact him. We've been together for over 10 years and we married for 5 years.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment