Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a woman's advice... I want to plan a suprise for my girlfriend?

I got circumcised about 2.5 weekd ago and i've been keeping it a secret because i wanted to suprise my girlfriend... yeah coming up with excuses has been real hard... But anyways i can finally have sex again this coming weekend. I was just wondering if my girlfriend will actually feel the difference or if there are any posistions etc i can use that will really make her feel the difference?





This would be a good thing if your boyfriend did it right?I need a woman's advice... I want to plan a suprise for my girlfriend?
Are you crazy? Check out an anatomy book - women only have sensation at the opening of the vagina - that's how we can wear tampons.


I really hope you were not so silly as to get that operation done for no good reason.I need a woman's advice... I want to plan a suprise for my girlfriend?
Well just put her hand there and she will know.
regarding the last part of the question ... honastly .. she may not feel anything ... when hard.. a cut and uncut penis look the same.... almost .


its not a big deal to woman ...


honastly i think its an unnecisary ... and messed up thing to do to urself.. or ur child... unless ur religous.... then theres no need....





watch Penn and Teller's Bullshit ..... its a show debunking staryotyps... such as cercomsisionl..... check it out
A circumcised penis doesn't feel any different from an uncircumcised penis...sorry bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment