Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice. falling for the wrong woman.?

The pattern: falling for a woman that is my opposite. I was raised my my mother and sister to be a gentleman. I have a clear sense of rite and wrong. I don't swear, don't tell dirty jokes, don't screw someone over for personal gain. The women I fall for have the opposite persona.





Even though I know the relationship will not end well, I can't resist. I can't stop thinking about this women. I like her now, but I will be repulsed eventually. I have seen a side of her that is lovable, but there is another side that is crazy.





She is wrong for me. What is wrong with me? Why? Live for the moment? Or not?Advice. falling for the wrong woman.?
There is a fantastic website which explains about relationships and how to get the best from them. There is lots of guidance there, I think it's extremely effective. http://selent.datingphotos.infoAdvice. falling for the wrong woman.?
theres nothinq wrong with that.. they say opposites attract so go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment