Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice for a very worried scared woman :-( ?

The first day of my last period was the 27th December. Hubby and I are not actively trying for baby number 2 but are not preventing it happening either! We had unprotected sex on Saturday which would have been day 15 of my cycle (usually have a 28 day cycle). Today (Tues) at about 10 am I had some mild abdominal cramping which has been slightly on and off since although not much now. When I went to the loo there was brown spotting in my pants! I had exactly ther same with my last pregnancy but surely it would be too soon to have implantation bleeding wouldnt it (3 days)? What else could it be though????





Also if I was pregnant our daughter is 18 months now is that too soon??!! Pleas help Im so worried :-(





I have never ever had this before apar from when I was pregnant and am worried what else it could be?Advice for a very worried scared woman :-( ?
You are pregnant Go for pregnancy test.





Check the given below link in your free time


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





hope! have a nice day and nice dream鈥?Advice for a very worried scared woman :-( ?
Here's my thought: You say you had sex on the 15th day of your cycle. Did you count 15 days from the first day of your period or 15 days from the 2nd day of your period? Because if it's the former, you really had sex the 14th day of your cycle, therefore you were totally ovulating then and are probably pregnant. If you counted 15 days from the second day of your period, or the day after you started your period, then you could have mild irritation from your cervix because right after you ovulate your cervix becomes very hard and it could easily be irritated by sex-which would explain the spotting.
Take a pregnancy test and check that your not pregant, then i would just say it would be your period. So go and get a pregnancy test, f its negative wait a few days and if theres no period, go and see your doctor.. Doesnt sound anything to worry about, i think your pregant, afterl all you have unprotected sex...
I HAD SPOTTING 3 DAYS AFTER I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGO AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE! (Sorry for the caps, I wanted to help reassure you.) I was convinced I had miscarried but I had not! The only thing to do is get your HCG levels checked and checked again to see if they are going up. Take a deep breath and take each moment as it comes. And 18 months is not too soon to get prego again! Good luck!
It sounds like you are pregnant, but I don't think it is too soon.


There isn't much of an age gap between me and my sister, but I think that it means we are closer.


And it means we can borrow each others stuff ;;)


I think I would prefer being closer in age to my sister than further.


Good luck whatever you decide to do =]
I will test again and clear all doubts.





Try the Home pregnancy test. The one used by NHS all over in UK. It cost only 0.35 p with FREE delivery at mothersbliss.com !





http://www.mothersbliss.com/shopping/pre鈥?/a>
go to your doc as soon as possible. Sounds complicated - i don't think anyone can answer properly here without a doc doing physical exam on you so don't wait - bleeding can be dangerous - Go to emergency or walk in to see your doc -





Take care
You're right - 3dpo is too early for implantation spotting, but it could certainly be ovulation spotting which some women get. Don't worry!
i think your pregnant. its wonderful i think you need to do a test after you due on but if the spotting gets worse get it checked out because it might be something else
You may be pregnant, i dunno i would take the test if i was you (:
Im thinking your pregnant :)
i would say that You are pregnant or your period is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment