Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aries Man chases me a scorpio woman for a month & i end up liking him & he's different! NEED ADVICE!?

He texted and called me 4 over a month before i agreed on a date. I went out of boredom and he sparked my interested and we saw each other for the next 6 weeks. I slept w/ him on the 4th date %26amp; the sex is so good I knew the desire was mutual %26amp; stronger. But then things began to be on his terms.....ONLY! He realized i really liked him. He always wants me 2 go to his side of town or his house and not mine. I put my foot down twice %26amp; told him he had to put forth more effort to be w/ me, he didn't, %26amp; the first time I gave in because i desired him so much! This is the 2nd time %26amp; i really meant it and I was much more stern %26amp; had a scorpio rage(its been 6 days). He has sent me 1 text that said ';you are a mean girl'; and I didn't respond. I am 34, he is 30. He even came to the bar (my side of town) i go to on Thursdays, which is odd?? I wasn't there, someone saw him and told me. I do want him but i don't know how to get an Aries. He likes to chase %26amp; I hate games. I read this is an aries nature but how do i go about making him mine. I believe he is wanting to run into me instead of calling and asking, but what should i expect or do 2 get him?. There have been other bursts of drama from me so far bc I am an intense scorpio and don't do casual well %26amp; it didn't win me brownie points. But i really want this one!! I know he was not looking 4 a relationship bc of a recent divorce, but I also know he wasn't expecting to like me so much. Have i ruined it by being intense and dramatic? What do i do? Aries Man chases me a scorpio woman for a month %26amp; i end up liking him %26amp; he's different! NEED ADVICE!?
This isn't going to be a sign thing. This is just a typical guy thing. Most men love the chase and they will chase you till they know you have you - like when you start sleeping with them and such. Once you lose your independence and start basing your life on them, they figure it out and lose interest. Men who do this are very immature and not ready to settle down. He has been deceitful with you.





I suggest you back off. Totally. Don't call, don't text, when he calls, don't call him back, when he texts, just ignore it. If you mean anything for him, you can earn his respect back, but if he ever does come back, do not give him what he wants until he marries you. Otherwise, he will continue to use you while chasing other women. You have to retain control over this or you will end up losing your heart and soul to someone who won't ever appreciate it.Aries Man chases me a scorpio woman for a month %26amp; i end up liking him %26amp; he's different! NEED ADVICE!?
I hear your frustration! : )





He is a gamer---Aries love the chase and are usually the ';aggressors';.





Do you know the other aspects of his chart? Your emotions might have been too much depending on the other aspects of his chart. Aries can take a lot and they (like most fire signs) don't hold on to things too long so it will all depend. Maybe you should just say you are sorry for freaking out on him and say lets just move past it. Then leave it on him. He heard you and fair is fair.





That is what I would do and I am a fire sign.





Unfortunately you have to be willing to not show that he's got you, at least not this quickly. That's too easy.





Hope this was helpful : )





Me:


Sun: Sadge


Moon: Leo


Ascendant: Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment