Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear yahoo,thank you for the advice the indian from elder mt has left me for another woman.?

russell james houle was threatting my life on the yahoo messenger


and i told him to get lost and from then on i have not heard from him.i guess he is busy being with another woman he will not answer my calls or my email so that tells me there he is cheatting on me right now.this happen saturday july 29,2006 at 9:30 p.m.(thanks for helping me and telling me about the sick people on plentyoffish.com) your truely Laura Lee Honstain he is the indian from elder montana.Dear yahoo,thank you for the advice the indian from elder mt has left me for another woman.?
What you talkin bout.Dear yahoo,thank you for the advice the indian from elder mt has left me for another woman.?
huh?
??
i got u..u r welcome..netime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment