Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some advice for the guys in dealing with aggressive woman. I was pushed at a bar by a woman I didn't know..

I know how to deal with aggressive woman. They think they can get away with everything. She got aggressive and pushed me. I hit the floor and made a scene and bar stool ( I was grabbing for it ) fell over as I went down. Everyone witnessed it and she was arrested for assault. I was taken away in an ambulance. Guys, make sure you fall, and hit the floor and everyone see it....Roll around on the floor like you are in pain. Comments?Some advice for the guys in dealing with aggressive woman. I was pushed at a bar by a woman I didn't know..
Your stories always make me laugh!Some advice for the guys in dealing with aggressive woman. I was pushed at a bar by a woman I didn't know..
Since a person can't always tell the whacko-ness of someone drinking or taking drugs, would advise that they get the hell out of the way of someone like that. Otherwise, tell the bouncer to watch the aggressive drunk chick at the bar. They'll throw her a))s out.





P.S. BTW after reading the above post by Tom, I checked out your questions, you may have an anger issue with women. May want to check into that. Did you do something to really piss off the woman behind you in line (called her a b'z, in your words) or did step in line ahead of her?





In any event, it was a good lesson, don't you think, people can be whacko's, either women or men.
i would just get over it, she was probably drunk. you blew it dude, you couldve had her in bed that night!!!!....as we all know, thats the only thing that they are good for
HA! HA! Maybe she was already intoxicated. Your suggestion is hilarious. I do agree that many women take advantage of the fact that real men shouldn't hit women, so in that case, I'd rather see men hit the floor in front of witnesses over trying to prove something anyday. LOL!
What are you, a girl?
I think that is taking it a bit too far, but too each his own.
so she got arrested? to me you won! if it made me mad enough i would press charges. if not i would get my girl to beat her up...
why did she push you?
If my husband ever did that i would laugh at him and leave before being arrested. Maybe you deserved it?
Nice!! she must have been so embaressed!!! good for you, haha us chicks can be nuts ha?
women dont men to put their hands on them,so dont put you hands on us..period
i believe no woman should ever hit or push a guy in any way. glad to hear you didnt get hurt. as far as the girl goes, her going to jail was the right thing.
sounds logical, its rare but some woman are quite the bully
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment