Monday, August 23, 2010

Very ';interesting'; question, NOT for the faint of heart. Need woman's advice?

Some of you may say I need help. lol.





But I'm a man with an insatiable appetite for sex.


Not just any old kind, but more so with a slight ';vampiric'; twist.


Drinking blood, sex, torture of any form-you name it!


Is this wrong?





What's worse, is that my family on the property, are HIGHLY religious Christian fanatics, they know I'm not ';right,'; but if I tried asking them, they'd more likely try to burn me at stake.


What should I do?Very ';interesting'; question, NOT for the faint of heart. Need woman's advice?
As long as your partner is okay with it i don't see any problem in this. Personally i don't think your family should be giving you problems over your sex lifeVery ';interesting'; question, NOT for the faint of heart. Need woman's advice?
erm well.. everyone has their fetishes...


LOL
Well, uh, maybe just find a chick that is willing to do that with you that your parents will like. Good luckk.
dude I have no answer for you there. Maybe avoid bringing up the situation with your family. Ask a counselor... wait no... I don't know I just kind of left my questions because I am the same way to myself and didn't really talk about them. so yeah.... *hehehehehe*
Drinking blood? Torture of any form? I would definitely say that's intense. Maybe you should get a job doing that. I have a friend that makes a lot of money with doing violent kinky sex online. Is that the only kind of sex that you enjoy? I'm sure you would scare the average woman away when you tell them that. LOL. Since your not the only person that probably enjoys those kind of things then get a job and get paid for it. I'm sure that will help you ';appetite';
I agree with NYC.. as long as your partner's okay with it ... :)
I think there's quite a few people that have some kind of vampire fetish. Personally, I'm not into bloodletting or drinking it (it can make you feel pretty crappy afterwards by the way) but yeah, there's nothing wrong with having a vampire thing. By torture I hope you mean BDSM and not actually hurting people, but I figure you're not quite that mental :P





Talk to someone else rather than your family. What they don't know can't hurt them. I'm fairly certain there will be internet communities for people with vampire fetishes and that sort of thing.
No, I don't believe it is ';wrong';. Nothing in the world is. It's just what turns you on and appeals to you. There is nothing ';wrong'; with that. Do as you please, just be safe!





I would say, don't do it whilst your family are near (EVER). This could result in something highly regrettable.





Just enjoy yourself but make sure your family aren't around - and they'll never know any different. Just because they are religious doesn't mean you have to be too. Every one has different beliefs and appetites.





All my best (:
I am a christian and there are people that are into it so find someone who is in it you can find woman into that
uhm. I don't have an answer for that.


I'm a christian and it's kind of disgusting to me. so I don't know what to tell you.





But if you're asking this question you can probably answer it yourself. Because if you have to ask you probably deep down feel somethings wrong with it.


I don't think anyone would try to ';burn you at a stake'; lol.


But yeah, if I was you I'd go see a counselor or something.
lol.... everyone has fetishes.... you just came out with yours... As long as your girl doesn't mind then I'm sure you'll be fine
i think you need to see a shrink!!! u can get aids from drinking blood!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment