Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice to help me win a bet to dress up as a woman for a whole week?

I have taken this bet but I need advice about how to win it! All suggestions welcome, I need to be as glamorous as I can!





On halloween I won a bet by dressing up in drag for a costume party with people from work. Some of the women there bet me I could not last a night in drag because the clothes and shoes would be too uncomfortable. Actually it was no problem! But now they have offered to double the bet if I take a new challenge. They said one night was too easy and I couldn't last a whole week. There is a Christmas costume party on a Friday night in a few weeks. To win the new bet I would have to go in drag to that party and for work for the whole week before. The boss said it is OK as long as I look convincing as a woman at work.





So I would have to wear a business suit (with a short skirt and high heels) for a week and a party dress again, and they would give me a complete makeover for the week - hair, make up, fake nails, shaved legs, the works. I am up for laughs and it would be funny to win and prove them all wrong. So I need advice on how to look good and how to last the week, especially in those shoes, I managed walking around in 4 inch stilettos for one night but a whole week could be hard! And for the party I need to find an awesome dress that will look stunning, but not cost too much, any ideas?Any advice to help me win a bet to dress up as a woman for a whole week?
Would you like to wear maxi pads to school?Any advice to help me win a bet to dress up as a woman for a whole week?
LOL this is hilarious. you'll get use to walking around in stilettos if your going to be for a whole week so don't worry about that and for clothes, i'd say go to a plus size womens store.
ha ha good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment