Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to get a butch haircut and I am nervous bout it any advice for me? I am a 35 year old woman?

Why are you nervous? Just look at some pictures and decide how you want to have it cut. If you don't know, ask a friend for advice or ask the person who is going to cut your hair.


If anyone questions why you want to have a butch cut, just say that you wanted to do something different. Or with it being summer you wanted something short and cooler.


In the end, just be you.I want to get a butch haircut and I am nervous bout it any advice for me? I am a 35 year old woman?
Do you know what haircut you want to get yet?





As long as you like the haircut it's all that matters. I have butch friends with the female short rocker mullet, while a lot of people think it's sooo 80's it's looks cute on them. Plus, they like it %26amp; that's all the matters. /smileI want to get a butch haircut and I am nervous bout it any advice for me? I am a 35 year old woman?
long hair on a woman is much preferred by men
You can always tie a scarf over it or wear a hat if you need to look feminine for some occasion.
Go for it, i think mature women look amazing with short hair, they look misterious and interesting to me.
There are many butch cuts with a feminine edge to choose from that will fit your face. Custom cut to fit your face is your main concern, not what others have to say. wink*wink*
Why butch? I think shrt and layered works better. You are still a female after all.
Give it a go girl! You never know, it may look real good on you. =)
Summer is coming. And hair will grow. Give it a whirl, girl.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment