Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a woman's advice.....I have feelings for a female friend.?

I have been friends with this girl since high school. Six years later...I still have feelings for her. I never dated her. She moved away and was in a relationship for 5 years. She recently broke up with her bf.





Now, she lives about a hour away for school. We went on a road trip and hooked up. We held each other each night we fell asleep. At the end of the road trip, she said she didn't want a relationship right now because of work and school. We didn't have sex.





I might move to the same city where she lives after I finish school in 8 months. I told her I'm afraid of losing her again because I felt like she was out of my grasp when she moved away and was in a relationship. She said maybe I never lost her because she always wanted to be with me.





We always kept in touch throughout the years. She said she doesn't want me to be afraid of losing her. I totally see myself falling in love with her. What do I do on the long run? Short term-Flowers on valentines day?I need a woman's advice.....I have feelings for a female friend.?
HOLD ON UNTO THESE POWERFUL WORDS:


';she said I NEVER lost her...because she always wanted to be with me';





*Sometimes it takes us years (*TIME*) to OPEN our eyes, and go through a ';heartbreak'; just to realize that we have been after the WRONG person...don't get me wrong, EVERY person we have dated before and that have transformed into our ';Ex's'; have given us strenght, for the simple fact that they where there for us when we needed them..for a REASON (*Or perhaps a ';SEASON'; or in YOUR case a ';LIFETIME'; *wink*) =)





*It's complicated..what I am going to say here...but if you take time to experience it yourself...perhaps you might never want to let go of what you'll read!*


Okay..what would YOU prefer? *The person that has given you a heartbreak to die and wishing everything you and her (him..in my case!..lol) experienced together, had never happened? or NEVER knowing LOVE?


I will go with NEITHER...because how else will I know I will be COMPLETE? if I don't go ahead and gather ';information'; and Experience certain mixed up feelings in the name of love, how else will I SURVIVE heartbreaks?...





Well, before I DRIFT OFF..I will like to tell you that what you have finally done here is amazing, brilliant, and heart-warming!


You BOTH deserve this...and remember LONG DISTANCE Relationships HELP you to CONFESS hard things about EACH OF YOU...without the ';Pressure'; of not knowing each other's reactions...lol...as long as you sent each other e-mails and pictures...YOURE SET FOR ROMANCE!


You will be Fresh, Clean, Crisp, Loving, and RESPECTING of each other...trust me...because IT ISNT about NEEDING is about WANTING to be WITH EACH OTHER!





Good Luck on this Journey, My man....*wink*I need a woman's advice.....I have feelings for a female friend.?
To me, it sounds like she's stringing you along. There are lots of fish in the sea. Find one that is honest and true and doesn't play games.
I'm sorry but I don't think she's into it.


Sorry sorry sorry
Take it easy. Just don't lose what you already have with her - friendship.
let her know how you feel.


say ull be there wen shes ready.


stay friends.


and pray for the best.





good luck.
Not really interested, sorry.
oh thats so sweet. Why cant i find a man that will be in love with me for years.................... ohhh.








Sorry buddy sounds like shes not intrested may not be you but maybe shes just so upset about the break up. Give it time i wouldnt wait for her but i would give up on her either! Good luck
man...


wait till u finish ur school, and ask her out when u move to the city where she lives
Flowers on V'Day would be nice - just don't get your hopes up too high - she may not be ready for a new relationship!
GO FOR IT!!!





This is 2007, before you sit down and contemplate just tell her how you really feel...tomorrow is not promised and our lives are like a vapour in the wind.





If she feels the same way about you as you say then date her. Worst thing is not acting on how you feel and always wondering ';what if?';
flowers and chocolates on v-day are a great idea, find out her favorites(subtly or from her friends), talk to her about how you're feeling. If a guy friend talked to me like that instead of just trying to get together without talking, i would be more likely to be interested
ok, may not be a woman but i might spread some light on this.( from talking to a guy.) ok have you asked her out?%26lt;thats the big one. do you know what she wants to do in the future?%26lt; another big one. to the second anwser, find out what the way of her life is. if you know what her life is based on you might be able to ajust and help her in that way of her life. to the first one. let her know you love her. if she doesn't know you want to be with her your whole life she will be gone. (trust me i got dumped because of that!!!!) get her a good gift%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
trust your intuition-its always right ;)
I'd tell her how you feel. Keeping it inside it eating away at you. Just don't pressure her and becareful that you don't ruin the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment