Monday, August 23, 2010

10pts for best advice!!! How do I become a stronger woman?

Although some people tell me sensitivity is good, it's NOT GOOD whenever I get a job. I need to toughen up, as any adult (30 or 40) can make me cry if they criticize or yell at me enough.





-Thinking of something else or funny doesn't work.


-Karate lessons are out the question.


-Self help books hardly help.


-Being positive works for a while, until the negatives takes over again.





Why can't I tap into my ';inner strength';?10pts for best advice!!! How do I become a stronger woman?
Read Proverbs 31:10-31








http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm鈥?/a>





Pro 31:30 Favour [is] deceitful, and beauty [is] vain: [but] a woman [that] feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.10pts for best advice!!! How do I become a stronger woman?
Try reading ';Becoming a better you'; byJoel Osteen or listen to his cd's. We were never meant to live from the outside in but from the inside out. So you must truly see the need for a change, which you seem to do, and if you do then I think you will stop at nothing to reach it. I used to be sensitive too but, try to wean yourself off the sensitivity. Next time you feel like getting touchy allow yourself to be upset for 2 minutes then keep on reducing the time till you get to seconds. That is the method I used.All the best in your search.
Most self help books are trash IMHO.





I would suggest you read just a single section out of ';The Feeling Good Handbook.'; by Dr. Burns. The chapter on communication...





Building up your self confidence may help you not cry, but I personally don't think crying is necessarily a sign of weakness.
Learn to hate. Become the most important person in the world and that would be you.


In the work place don't get there smiling and laughing looking to make friends, let people do that for you.


Demand respect at all times and from absolutely everything. ( don't ask openly for it but just respect your self)


You can't hit a target you you can't see so don't tell your life story to anyone. So just be calm and cool.


For confidence go sky diving or bunji jumping or find what scares you the most and do it without hesitating.
Push-ups and pull-ups. Plus plenty of squat-thrusts.





Karate helps.





Try the book ';Women Who Run with Wolves';.





And always remember, be positive!
Dont do Karate its completely useless. Enroll in a Brazilian jui jitsu or Muay Thai class. Your self confidence and strength both mentally and phsycally will sky rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment