Monday, August 23, 2010

';If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife..'; Good advice?

I would tend to think this is true. my reasoning is that Women that are generally considered hot and sexy, tend to be Bit**s, They know they are good looking most of the time, and they know they can have any man they want, they know tons of men will approach them, so they have little incentive to be loyal to one man. if he angers her or bores her she can find a new guy in half a second. good looking women also tend to have an entitlement complex because they are so desirable. Attractive women also seem to lack skills typical of feminine women, such as being able to cook etc.





Most importantly good looking women are more likely to cheat than ugly women. they have more men going after them, so they have more opportunity, and if their aren't 100 percent happy with their man they will cheat. So a man married to a hot woman has to constantly worry about being perfect enough so his hot woman doesn't cheat on him.





Ugly women aren't sought after, and so are grateful to their man. They tend to have nicer and kinder personalities, aren't stuck up, and usually aren't man-hating feminists.





Like the song says; ';if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife..';





Would you agree with this? Beauty and loyalty and a good personality seem to be mutually exclusive.';If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife..'; Good advice?
Hmmmm coming from the ugly woman's point of veiw with a man who has lost several prettier women ....yep I agree Its not that we are grateful its that we are patient enough to wait on a handsome man who will get burned by barbie one too many times and come to appreciate a real woman who only thinks of him and not herself ....All the time .';If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife..'; Good advice?
I think your reasons why this statement is true is complete bull$hit. No I don't agree. I know and am an attractive woman and being attractive does not make me a ***** or stuck on myself. I know some ugly chicks that swear they are Gods gift to men and the whole word.
Yeah, you're right I am a b*tch. Fortunately I possess enough intelligence to realize that looks don't last forever. And enough humanity to be faithful and loyal to one man.





The phrase/lyric you cited only applies to the shallow minded.
My husband would certainly disagree with you.





Yes, if you choose a mate based on looks you'll likely be disappointed. If you have anything going for you at all, you'll chose to be with someone whom you find to be attractive AND compatible with.
That is not true and very out dated. Being good looking does not make us whores. A person that cheats does so because what is on their inside not the outside. I get hit on all the time and have never cheated and I do not see myself cheating ever.
I worry more about ugly souls than less-attractive people.





It seems to me that the kinder and more thoughtful a person is (despite their physical appearance), the more attractive they become.
I wonder when I read this how many times the write has been turned down by good looking women. I am guessing every single time they tried.





In any case, wasy to generalize. But no, you are wrong.
My grandma married a man prettier than her (on par with Clark Gable), and he proceeded to make her miserable intermittently for the rest of her life.
i am going to answer on the title


you can make a pretty woman your wife as long as she is not a sl.t,no brainer or a cheat.
Disagree. My girlfriend has all those qualities and more.
Jealous of other guys who get them.
I could say the same thing about good looking men. Hhhmmm...
Its difficult being pretty - it really is!





I've been called pretty seen i was a teen, and despite being married for almost ten years I have had men left, right and centre try it on with me.





Some are richer, some are better looking, some are mad bad and dangerous to know...





The temptation is there and you always wonder if the grass is greener.





You can't be friendly without men thinking you fancy them, you never get to go out with your best mate if she is with her bloke because she doesn't like the competition...it can be hell.





I was always a tomboy as a kid. My best friend was a boy, my knees were forever scabby and I always had a frog or a toad or some other slimey creature in my pocket.





I miss those days. I miss being able to be ';one of the lads';. I grew breasts and that was it. I was confined to the catty bitchy side of the human race.





I love my husband though. He's everything to me. And I cook and clean for him so ner!
Not in the least.





Rather than listening to old rock-n-roll songs, I suggest you re-read the Wife of Bath's tale by Chaucer.





Besides, what are YOU bringing to the bargain? Are you handsome, well-off, considerate, kind, hard working, educated, intelligent, honest, sincere, humble, happy, proud of your beautiful woman, and about three hundred other adjectives?





OR are you a big beer-bellied, foul toothed, smelly-cigar-smoking, gambling, drinking slob with a pile of moocher friends who ogle at your woman with hungry eyes? What happens to your paycheck? Do you spend it on every bar-fly who looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet too many times - or do you pop it in the bank never to be used on anything but your petty desires (what do you really need that giant gas-guzzling truck for?) Do you believe her main interest in life should be whatever you desire?





What kind of a man are you? If you're worthy, then your pretty gal will stick around and be loyal and happy and contented. IF you aren't - she'll be gone faster than you can pop a beer tab.
What makes you think good looking men are any different?





If you are looking for a good home cooked meal, then you need to learn how to cook. Don't you think it's time for men like you to stop expecting women to do all the thing they don't want to do.





If you're too lazy to be an adult and take care of yourself and you don't think you're man enough to keep a pretty woman happy, then maybe you SHOULD marry an ugly woman.
You're wrong. I have a lot of men approach me and have often been told I am attractive. However, I have NEVER been unfaithful, never even kissed someone while in a relationship. I'm 29 and have only had long term relationships. When i'm single I do not sleep around either. Attractive people have their insecurities the same as anyone else, and I think that to generalise and suggest they are all 'stuck on themselves' is way off the mark. I would hate to the 'unattractive' woman you settle for just cos you think she'll be grateful. Good luck with that.
That is such a broad statement. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And some guys can't get a ';hot and sexy'; women to be their wife, so does that mean they will never be happy.


And then what about all the women who my not be model sexy but are still cute or pretty, what does that mean for them.


Just because some one marries a hot chick doesn't mean they will be happier. And just because a women is very beautiful doesn't mean she is a bizz and doesn't want some one to love and be with forever, and can't be loyal. I think if a women who is very attractive knew she was attractive and decided to get married, then that would mean that is what she wanted, if it wasn't then she wouldn't settle down.
I wouldn't consider myself to be ugly...in fact, I believe to be very pretty, but I would never and have never cheated.





I am kind, understanding, forgiving, appreciative, and always grateful; I am also bossy, but not controlling.





So I would have to to say ';no';; I do not agree with this statement. I think it depends on a woman's moral beliefs and the way she was raised.
So so wrong!





I am one hot mamma and no matter how many men whistle at me or approach me, there is not a '; man'; on this planet that can make me stir and swoon like my man can





And - I can cook, bake, clean, be a great mother, send him out on a fishing trip, cook one he l l of a mean steak, not embarass him in front of his buddies and suck the h e l l out of his D i c k enough to make him moan and scream every night





I am not a b i t c h, not controlling and sure as hell not ever going to come close to cheating





You are a d i c k





Stick that on a stick and lick it





-well- maybe after this I feel like a b i t ch.. but frankly, I'm pretty insulted that you'd consider good looking woman to be completely useless and mindless
you know what? just by reading the lyric you have there, i'd say i totally agree. if you want to be happy AT ALL, then i suggest to NEVER get married. more often than not, your going to get screwed, whether it be a guy or girl.





however, based on that lyric and what you say that pretty girls are beotches. i'd have to disagree. not all gorgeous girls are like that. yes some are preppy and SO full of themselves. but others realize that they were blessed with their good looks and could have easily, EASILY been born w/ a freakin handicapped disease thing. they have humility, aren't cocky and don't rub it in people's faces. so i think that's a wrong generalization.








hope this helps.
No I dont agree with this at all, I happen to be a good looking woman, I can cook very well and I am a freakishly organized and clean person. I'm faithful to no end even when some low life is hitting on me. I could never be unfaithful to my husband, ever.


I know there are some women out there who are not very attractive at all and cheat on their men all the time...so I'm just not sure where you got this notion from.


here is my picture of me and my daughter, I'm no playmate but I am certainly not ugly...so I just cant agree with you





http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/s鈥?/a>
it is good advice, but your reasons are wrong.


too bad.


I don't think that your conclusions are in line with human behavior - too general, too negaative, insults the beautiful, faithful women who read it...


the saying applies to women as well as related to attractive men, because women do in fact hit on them and flirt, even knowing they are in committed relationships, married, etc.
Wow. I can cook, I am a bit** I have never cheated in my life and I am so loyal to my partner as well as I clean and have all of those skills. \





I like the attention I get yes however I always advise and introduce my bf to them.





SO your wrong. there are some beautiful women out there who are everything you say an ugly woman is.





And there are ugly women out there that have the qualities of a beautiful woman so your little statement is incorrect it depends on the person's qualities and personality and how they've been brought up.

No comments:

Post a Comment