Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice to help me win a bet to dress up as a woman for a whole week?

I have taken this bet but I need advice about how to win it! All suggestions welcome, I need to be as glamorous as I can!





On halloween I won a bet by dressing up in drag for a costume party with people from work. Some of the women there bet me I could not last a night in drag because the clothes and shoes would be too uncomfortable. Actually it was no problem! But now they have offered to double the bet if I take a new challenge. They said one night was too easy and I couldn't last a whole week. There is a Christmas costume party on a Friday night in a few weeks. To win the new bet I would have to go in drag to that party and for work for the whole week before. The boss said it is OK as long as I look convincing as a woman at work.





So I would have to wear a business suit (with a short skirt and high heels) for a week and a party dress again, and they would give me a complete makeover for the week - hair, make up, fake nails, shaved legs, the works. I am up for laughs and it would be funny to win and prove them all wrong. So I need advice on how to look good and how to last the week, especially in those shoes, I managed walking around in 4 inch stilettos for one night but a whole week could be hard! And for the party I need to find an awesome dress that will look stunning, but not cost too much, any ideas?Any advice to help me win a bet to dress up as a woman for a whole week?
Do you need to wear 4 inch stillettos? Theres shorter ones that are work nice. And make sure you're face is completely shavenAny advice to help me win a bet to dress up as a woman for a whole week?
Ok first of all, you're going to need a gal friend's help on this. Get a convincing wig, not one from those costume stores. Make it very similar to your natural hair color. Then, when you put it on everyday, straighten it to make it look pretty. For makeup, go to the drugstore and by a large brush, some blush, a simple eyeshadow (preferably a chestnut, beigy color?), and get some lip gloss, or at least some chap stick. Go on youtube and look up nude makeup. Maybe some concealer and foundation if you have noticeable facial hair or just want a clean, flawless face? Then, I recommend you go to Forever 21 or Papaya for a nice party dress. Remember: don't by a gown, because you would look dumb at the party!


some suggestions?





http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat鈥?/a>





http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat鈥?/a>











If I were you, I would get a nice purple dress; not to feminine, but definitely brings out feminism. Then, get stilettos from any shoe store around you and make sure they aren't too high.
you could wear flats?


they probably wont be as bad if u put band-aids on the back of ur ankles








good luck!
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment