Monday, August 23, 2010

My fiance is away for work, hasn't called me and I just recieved a call from a woman. Advice?

My fiance has gone on a cruise ship to refurbish some of the areas of the ship. He has been gone for 10 days and he has called me 4 out of these past 10 days and 1 text saying how much he misses and loves me. When we talk he tells me how much he misses me but he can't talk for more than 10 minutes because he either has to go back for work or he says that the phone line is really expensive. He told me that he works from 7am to 1am with 5 1hour breaks throughout the day. I called his number yesterday in the morning and then at night and he didn't pick up. I just miss him and feel frustrated that we cannot communicate more than this. I feel so anxious about what and how he is doing. Every time he calls it says UNKNOWN because he is on a ship.





THEN today I just received an UNKNOWN call and picked up and a woman just said 'Hello', then hung up.





NOW, I am Freaking out. What was that all about? Things go through my mind because I am feeling so distant from him. Should I call him and ask him about this? What should I do?? Am I over exaggerating





Thank youMy fiance is away for work, hasn't called me and I just recieved a call from a woman. Advice?
Hi, I know this must be very frustrating for you. I honestly can not tell you that you should or shouldn't be worried. I don't know what the work schedule is for someone who does cruise ship maintence. I also don't know if the woman that called knows your fiancee or not. I will say this, why would he leave his phone with you if he was cheating and thought a woman could call, so maybe you are over reacting on this part. It's very important that you have piece of mind in your life, how can you live the rest of your life always worried about what he is doing? You need to make the choice to trust him, or if he is the trust worthy type. If you decide that he is not the trust worthy type then maybe it's time to say goodbye, but if he is the trust worthy type then you need to learn to deal with your jealous feelings. Goodluck.My fiance is away for work, hasn't called me and I just recieved a call from a woman. Advice?
try to relax a bit. it was probably a wrong number. i get them all the time. i literally just had a pediatrics office call me about a doctor's appointment and i don't have kids! people mix up numbers.





the fact is on cruise ships he could just be hard to reach! he probably does have a deadline and has to work crazy hours. have a bit of trust.
Girl, calm down, relax...there can be so many reasons for that. I understand you missed him so much, that's why you are freaking jealous of almost everything. Sure it's nothing, he still calling you and telling his deep feelings for you, he loves you.
If it only happened once, you should just consider it an unfortunate coincidence, unless it happens again...then it becomes more than coincidence.






Uh, it could have been a wrong number. No worries.
Find out who the woman was by calling the captain. If not, call the ship corporation.





When he returns, be unavailable FOR a while. Hire a detective to follow him if his Nights are long away from you. I think romeo is looking around.





See if he is hanging around a woman there romantically. If so, do NOT marry HIM. In fact, it does appear another year of being his fiance is necessary Top regain TRUST. If this is his work and he is not in communication regularly, make sure not to sleep with him.
They're using the same phone system in the various offices, she wanted to see if the line wasn't busy so she said hello? when she heard you [or anyone] on the other end she hung up, if the line was not busy she would have made her call. That's how those phones work. Your fiance is right there, she's not looking for him. So, they probably all speak spanish. All he does is take his break and have a drink, a meal or a coffee, if he messed with the guests or employees he would be out of a job, or mabye he gets on the computer. This is his job if you love him you'll accept it, it's normal to only make one call per day anyway, stop making yourself crazy.


There is not one thing you or I can ever do to change our men and make them act like puppets, people do what they want to do in this life, just love him and if you don't have proof then don't suspect him of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment