Monday, August 23, 2010

In college, I would have sexual urges for any woman my type, but I get nervous about kids and babies. Advice?

I currently get sexually aroused. I think about sexual intercourse on certain occasions. I currently have sensitive ears, and cannot stand the sound of crying (especially from babies, toddlers, and kids below pre-adolescent growing levels). I would like to have a relationship, but I am uncomfortable going to certain places in the world (w/ people all ages going around). I usually like quiet places. I would like to have a relationship like Winston and Julia in George Orwell's NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR. Can you give me any advice? What could I do to make things easier? How could I have a sexual relationship and not have kids?


If you have any advice / tips for me, please post a response, but BE SPECIFIC and tell me what you know.


NO SOURCE LINKS!


NO SIMPLE ANSWERS!


NO UNANSWERED RESPONSES!


NO FALSE ANSWERS (Jokes)!In college, I would have sexual urges for any woman my type, but I get nervous about kids and babies. Advice?
if you don't want kids, use a condom and make sure she's on bc!In college, I would have sexual urges for any woman my type, but I get nervous about kids and babies. Advice?
use condoms, birth control pills and be careful. there are lot of contraceptives you could use you can ask an ob gyne about it
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment