Monday, August 23, 2010

What advice of clothing stores would you give me in reference to a wardrobe for a 21 year old woman?

I need a more casual and professional appearance... I've grown very tired of trends, and I would really like something that I can stick with during the rest of my 20's. I'm also very big on having durable and quality material. I've been browsing online, and Banana Republic and New York %26amp; Co are my favorites so far. TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Old Navy are more along the lines of my budget, and they have a great selection as well.. I'm looking for another store that is more versatile and aimed towards sports, since I like athletic wear as well. It would be great if the store offers a credit card/rewards program that is linked with other athletic or clothing stores, because I love to shop and I would like to get discounts for my dedication. LOL! Thanks for your time and input.What advice of clothing stores would you give me in reference to a wardrobe for a 21 year old woman?
A great store To Go to Is Banana Republic, it will give a great fresh young look. Also Try Ann Taylor that would be a Good store for a pro look. Last Is Jcrew, it has very cute stuff that would give you a younger looking look.





Glad To Help,


S.MWhat advice of clothing stores would you give me in reference to a wardrobe for a 21 year old woman?
Forever 21!! Duh!!
Forever 21 is very inexpensive, and unlike Charlotte Russe or DEB, you can find clothes for all types of styles, for a cheap price. They sell from casual to dress. Make sure the MATERIALS you choose are generally durable though... some there can be flimsy and cheap. Watch out for thin materials, especially.





If you like TJMaxx and Marshalls, try Ross and Burlington Coat Factory... even Value City as well.
well like the other answer forever 21 is great


if i was your age i would wear maybe some flared jeans, a cute sweater and matching heels.


it gives you a casual but professional look.


and remember to accessorize and show your creativity.
Express has some good professional clothes if youre in the US
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment