Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now?

There's a girl in my optometry class (eyes) at university who is about 4 years older than me (i'm 22), but I like her A LOT. Can't stress that enough :) She's very down to earth and likes talking to me whenever we bump into each other. Problem is she lives in Canada and I live in London. She will eventually move back after a years additional training here for a year (we're in our final year of university at the moment) and that for me is the only thing that's making me undecided about asking her.





Second thing when I look into her eyes, she stares into my eyes with a lovely smile for a very long time. Is this a sign that she's interested in me?


Should I tell her how I feel? I'm only seeing her till march next year and she will move south (2h hours by train) in july. Any help I would be so grateful (I think of her all the time)


ThanksI'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now?
I think you should ask her out on a date. Find out if the two of you really do have a spark. At the very least, you can enjoy your final year at the university together. And if things get serious, you can handle that when the time comes. You'll regret it if you graduate with out giving it a chance.I'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now?
wow it looks like something straight from a movie. You should tell her how you feel or else it would eat you up inisde. Like its awesome that you get along well with her

No comments:

Post a Comment