Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a single guy from S. America in need for an advice from a Midwest American woman?

Hi, my name is Alvaro, I am 34 and I am from S. America.


I have been twice in the United States and since then I fell in love with American womens heart.


My two best friends are American women, both from the Midwest and both are in a wonderful relationship and they have adviced me to look for love Online because they know how much I respect and value American women.


I am planning a business trip this winter and afterwards will start planning where to move in the US so I can run my business from there, obviously moving there takes time so I am guessing maybe a year maybe more after my business trip is done.


So I have setted up a Myspace profile and a Youtube channel, where I upload webcam videos of me talking about life and what I offer and what I want to find.


I am looking for a 18 to 35 year old American single woman, who is decent, emotionally stable and is very sweet and caring.


My question is actually two, one is where can I find Midwest girls, I want to reach more American women especially from small town America where the values and morals remain more solid, I need a girl who believes in God and who is family oriented and not materialistic.


I also want to know what do you feel can help me convince them that a long distance relationship for some time can work and can help us get to know eachothers inside before we meet in person?


I am very patient and I believe in sacrifice and fighting for what you want, I believe in fairytales and look at the romantic stories of the past where a woman and a man would write to eachother letters for years and they would cultivate, build true love based in honesty, commitment and faithfulness, so I am looking for someone special that still believes love may be far from your town, but will come rescue her and live with her for the rest of their lives.


If anyone has useful ideas to appeal to American single women Online let me know, again I am not looking for sex or someone that will allow me to move there, I am financially stable and I will establish my business there legally so I am looking for something serious and real, no games, all honest and transparent, that鈥檚 what I am all about!


Thanks for any help you can give me.


Alvaro.I am a single guy from S. America in need for an advice from a Midwest American woman?
Well to start out, you need to do a lot of research into why you want to find a woman online? Is it because you feel that you need to have someone once you come to the States? I think you need to wait until you come here first and then meet someone that you can spend time with in person. Meeting people online is a great way to meet people, but you never know who you are meeting and if it is really them. The webcam is a great way to ';see'; the person but I don't think that you should base your first impressions on a online dating source. Wait until you come to the States and then start a friendship first and then continue to communicate via online if you both feel you want to continue the friendship. Relationships start out as friends first and then progress into something deeper. Don't run out looking for love, you will fall head first and be disappointed if it goes wrong. Just be careful and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment