Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it wrong for a woman to eat a lot of food. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

This co-worker has tried to flirt with me. He has asked to go to to lunch with him. I don't want to refuse him again plus I was so hungry so I said ';Yes';





We went to a restuarant. I told him I eat a lot of food. I ordered steak, shrimps, crabcakes, rice, and baked potatoes. I also ordered a big appertizer. I eat all the food. He ate a bit of my appertizer. Of course, I paid for my food. He said, wow--you are skinny, but eat like pig.





I have done that infront of many guys before they always tease me. Are men expected women to eat like bird. If that I would weight less than 5 pounds..:)Is it wrong for a woman to eat a lot of food. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Of course you should eat as much as you need to be healthy. Sounds like you have a fast metabolism. Don't pretend to be anyone you are not. I don't have much respect for girls who pick at their food and pretend to live on air. We are human beings who need sustenance and can enjoy delicious food!





Anyone who is worth your time will like you exactly for who you are -- as long as you are naturally polite and pleasant to be around. No big deal if you eat a lot of food -- you enjoy life!! As long as you aren't chewing with your mouth open or talking with your mouth full. It was very appropriate for you to go ';dutch'; given that he didn't know how much you would eat and he might feel taken advantage of otherwise.





He seems to have a bit of ';foot in mouth'; disease though -- who would say to a girl ';you eat like a pig?!'; I'd think twice about going out with someone who would make a personal insulting comment like that. How would he feel if you said something about his big waistline or receding hairline or smelly feet?Is it wrong for a woman to eat a lot of food. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
A lot of women won't really eat in front of men, especially skinny women. I say if you're hungry eat, especially if you're paying your own way. In the end it shows that you have great metabolism (eat what you want and don't gain an ounce!)
I say pig out to your hearts content, especially if you are paying your own way. And, at least you're being up front about your eating habits, your laying it out on the table and not hiding it. This way any potential future dates or even relationships with this person wont be so uncomfortable, and you wont have to hide it. Good for you!!lol!
I used to eat more than I do now... I was active in sports like skateboarding and hockey... and the guys liked going out to eat with me because I liked to eat. They liked it that I would eat meat and stuff, because it made them feel bad that they take other chicas out and they would only eat a little bit. It is cool to guys if they can share an activity with you, and eating is a pretty darned important activity! Also, guys like it if you eat alot, because they know they aren't wasting their money when they take you out to eat!





The guys who were mean to me about eating a lot turned out to be a$$holes, so its kinda a good test. I would say if a guy can't appreciate who you are, what you eat, how you dress, or whatever about you, forget him! He sucks! There's more then enough dudes out there, so don't waste your time or energy on the losers.





Also, its kinda dumb, but guys tend to tease you if they think you are cool or like you - which I don't get, but anyways.





Enjoy the food!
If you're hungry and you're eating somewhat healthy food, dig in! You should have nothing to worry about as long as you have a good metabolism, or at least an active lifestyle.





It's also good that you don't expect others to pay for your eating habits. Don't worry about eating like a bird. Eating like a normal human being probably makes them feel more comfortable around you - you're a real person after all, not a dainty mannequin!
Its not wrong, as long as you don't like, slobber and stuff.
I think it's great that you can eat so much and still be skinny. Be careful about your health, especially because the older people get the slower you digest food.


Anyone who thinks that this is a bad thing is a little vain don't you think? Why would anyone want that kinda person?
It depends.





You sound like me, you can eat what you want and don't gain weight - we can both thank a faster than average metabolism for that.





I guess there's the misconception that every skinny girl has an eating disorder, but to be honest if I met a guy like that I'd loose him fast...





However if you were a bit on the large side and eating all that then I'd be shocked...
Not only is it poor etiquette, but it is extremely unhealthy for anyone to consume gargantuan portions of food or drink, period. One should be modest and moderate in their portions, especially when at business-related meals or when one's spouse or lover. I would recommend eating such an amount of food at home. When dining out, limit yourself to a shared appetizer, an entree and a dessert (perhaps also shared). Or just have an appetizer and dessert for yourself. Not only will your impeccable manners be noticed- your waistline will thank you.
Hell NO! I do it all the freaking time...just the other night I went to bar with a guy friend and our mutual friend..didn't have to pay for anything alcoholic wise and I barely drank..I was too busy scarfing down nachos and fries with BBQ sauce-yummy! *People get shocked at how much I eat, only because I'm thin and I'm a vegetarian--but it's almost flattering or a compliment because I know I'm not fat-yet I eat like obese people do--heheem,I'm talented*
hey if you were skinny then that should impress them! lol I remember my sister when she first went out with her husband they went to this fast food res. she ordered 3 big cheese burgers ';she must been really starving'; LOL





she's happily married to him now
Well in the world of etiquette, a lady is not supposed to eat a lot especially on a first date and early in the relationship no matter how big or small you are. And you are always suppose to leave something on your plate besides the leftover sauce and your spoon or fork. To avoid men saying or thinking you are a pig.
Eat what you want, the way you want, and if someone has a problem with it, tell them to take their problems elsewhere. Yes women are expected to be on a perpetual diet. But if more girls like you do what they want to do, things might change.
If you're healthy and happy with the way you look, eat what you want. Don't force yourself into some Scarlet O'Hara mode where you eat pancakes before the date so you don't look like a field hand at the barbecue!





On the other hand, that must have been pretty expensive, and maybe you should watch the carbs and fat in all that stuff. Just be sure what you eat is good for you. And don't forget it might catch up with you when you get older.
well, that is more food than most people eat. if you cut back a bit it would be healthier. but it's not wrong for women to eat as much as they want.
Eat however much you need to in order to be full.
Eat what you please but eat smart and healthy. In years to come you don't want extra weight. Its bad for your heart.
I am skinny too and I get that a lot. Guys I have dated love that I can eat. I am not some priss who orders a tiny salad and a water. I order hot wings with a double order of cheese fries, and I put it all away. Sometimes I eat dessert too.


If you two go out again, and he comments about it a second time in a mean way, I wouldn't go out with him again. If he sounds like he's joking or impressed, then I wouldn't worry about it. Just be you - that is all that matters.
I don't think that it's wrong for women to eat a lot. I mean, i'm not really a women but I eat tons of food.


I'm 15 and so far i've gone on 7 dates.


I told the guy that I ate a lot, and he said thats good.


Not all guys like girls who are stick thin.


They like women with some meat on them!


Who cares if a guy sees you eat a lot. If they don't like it, thy can stick it in their juice box and suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment