Saturday, August 21, 2010

My boss hired a woman that we cannot stand any advice for keeping my workplace peaceful?

First of all, i work at a dog kennel as a dog groomer. Everyone who works there each have different areas of the dog kennel that they are in charge of . Well, enough about that, our regular receptionist has taken off the entire summer for reasons unknown, so our boss has hired a woman she knows from her church to take her place. the new receptionist is a RELIGIOUS FANATIC. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm into spirituality myself, I'm a Lutheran. But, due to past experiences, I and several of my coworkers can't stand (no, a better description would be HATE.) this woman and her religious ramblings. The only person who doesn't realize what's going on in her own workplace is our boss. I really love my job and I don't want to leave it, but I'm not sure I can stand being around this woman for the next three months. Please help.My boss hired a woman that we cannot stand any advice for keeping my workplace peaceful?
I think you are do a little revenge.My boss hired a woman that we cannot stand any advice for keeping my workplace peaceful?
Top Dog problem, ';Tssst';





I am not being aggressive -- only dominant...

No comments:

Post a Comment