Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice for dating a conservative Mexican woman?

I have been trying to get into a relationship with a woman that was born and raised in rural Baja. We get along great, and right when I think I am making some progress, she goes cold...





She is very pretty, a deal older than I (30 yo vs 24 yo) and intelligent.





I have tried some romance, I ve tried my limited spanish and I ve spent A LOT of money...





I am a southern Californian and wondering if I am missing a cultural difference? How do I ask her out in the proper way?Advice for dating a conservative Mexican woman?
Maybe she wants to make sure you're the right person for her.


I don't think it has much to do w/ any culture differences though, in my opinion.


You sound like a nice guy, let her know how you feel %26amp; then in turn she can let you know as well.





That's all i can say, good luck! :)


Advice for dating a conservative Mexican woman?
Rub taco meat all over your chest while shouting, ' YO QUIERO TACO BELLL!!!!! YO QUIERO TACO BELL!!!';
tell her hasta luego Mamie when you tell her goodbye lol that would be a good one ( hasta luego means see you later)
Be nice to her

No comments:

Post a Comment