Sunday, August 22, 2010

Religious advice! My wife has only given birth to girls. Should I seek refuge in another woman for a male heir?

I'm really in agony right now.





My wife Mirela and I have been married for 5 years. It's been a great union, and she has helped me in my journey with Jesus Christ.





We have 3 children together. However, she has only given me girls.





I met a girl from South Korea who is willing to give me a son if I marry her. Obviously, I cannot do that. Marry her that is. I believe marriage is sacred.





However, is there any OTHER way I can help her get citizenship in return for giving birth to my son?





Also, is there any way I can make ';making the kid'; not be any fun? I will feel guilty beyond belief if I were to enjoy myself.





Thanks, and God Bless!Religious advice! My wife has only given birth to girls. Should I seek refuge in another woman for a male heir?
I'm unsure about getting around US immigration, but they're pretty useless though aren't they? Couldn't you pass her off as another daughter %26amp; move to Montana. (Montana knows anything goes) .If you don't want any pleasure let your wife watch %26amp; continuously criticise your performance and technique. It's so important to have a male heir and your wife is obviously xy defective so press on and do what you have to. Good luck!Religious advice! My wife has only given birth to girls. Should I seek refuge in another woman for a male heir?
2. There are no guarantees that your next child will be a male.





1. Your attitude is anachronistic. You had as much of a genetic role in your children being born male or female as your wife does. It is a genetic lottery, not a deterministic exercise. Whether your children are male or female does not really matter. Love them. They are *your* children.
Sorry to tell you buddy, but you are the reason you are only having girls. Women only have x chromosomes, the sperm carry either the x or y chromosome. If an x sperm fertlizes an egg you get a girl, if a y sperm fertilizes the egg you get a boy. Looks you're shooting y's. You'll have to find yourself a different poor excuse to cheat on your wife.
YOU HAVE THE TRAIT THAT DETERMINES THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!! IT IS NOT HER FAULT, YOU SEXIST PIG! YOU MAKE ME SICK! HOW COULD BELIEVE IN GOD IF YOU THINK THAT THE MALE RACE IS SUPERIOR! AND EITHER WAY, WHETHER YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT, IT IS STILL ADULTERY, WHICH IS A SIN BY THE WAY! and you don't need a MALE heir, money is money to anyone. im sure one of your daughters would appreciate the money or whatever will be left when you leave this earth. SEEK HELP YOU DISGUSTING THING!
No, you have given her three girls. The sex of the child lies with the man's sperm, not the eggs. You need to time your union according to her ovulation. Male sperm swim faster.
Either you are trolling or an ......





Adopt. You will help a child gain a home.





What is wrong with having girls? They are as good as boys. Stupid cultures place a value on boys which is totally unfounded.





Edit : WOW!!! I finally gave a thumbs up to Fireball. Woohoo!!!
Why do you need a male heir? Why can't you just be happy with what you have and not cheat just to get a boy. (*cough* henry xiii *cough*)
your sperms are not macho enough. it's you who determine the sex of your child. you have too many girly sperms. lulz





add: you should let your wife f*ck a real man if you want her to spew out a boy next time. lulz again.
You are a disgusting beast. Someone should tell your wife you are a sick **** for thinking of cheating on her. Then she should divorce you and take sole custody of your kids and take all your money. Get a life.
Assuming the question is serious, the male determines the gender of the child.
You cant be serious? If you ARE serious, you should be spaded to stop you from spreading your fucked-up genes.
Reread your marriage vows. You will probably find a clue there.
Ok there Henry the 8th.
wow, nice sexist question there, i'm sure your girls will be proud.
no it was your sperm that determined the sex of those girls!!!!!!!!!!
no but she might seek another man as U deside on the gender not her
Please remember it is the male's sperm that are the great decision maker of whether the child is male or female. So, since you are at fault, what good would it do to go to another woman? It is your wife that needs to look for another man!

No comments:

Post a Comment