Monday, August 23, 2010

Looking for a advice from an adult woman or man!!! Prefer over 25 years old please!!!?

Im best friends with this guy. We talk about everything, we do everything together and we have been sexual with one another for the past two years now. Im not seeing anyone and he isnt seeing anyone either. We have tried dating other people but the relationships never last. I have expressed several times lately how i felt about him. I have let him know that i was always inlove with him and just never knew how to tell him. He has expressed to me that he has feelings for me also but still only looks at me as a friend. So after him saying that i have backed off. I am totally stop having sex with him. I tell him sometimes im busy when he wants to hang out but still he insist on flirting with me. He always trying to be up under me. He still calls me and text me everyday all day!!! I dont know what to do or think. He tells me one thing but shows me another. I guess what i need to know is do you think he is scared? I dont want to cut off our friendship because he is a very good friend but if he arent going to be together i need to get over this man. We cook together, wash clothes together, have drinks together, take our kids out together, introduce me to the ex wife, and when i get sick he even tries to take care of me....Please help me understand why a man would do all this but still says i only look at you as a friend. Sometimes men can be so damn confusing!!! Any advice???Looking for a advice from an adult woman or man!!! Prefer over 25 years old please!!!?
It sounds like he wants a ';friend with benefits'; relationship. I personally know that ';friend with benefits'; don't usually work out in the long term. One of them (almost always the female) wants the relationship to change to one on a more personal level. Oh...and I'm 46 and 'been there done that' so I think I am qualified to say that.





Men have 2 brains. The one between their ears and the one between their legs. Unfortunately for women, it is the brain between men's legs that does most of the thinking for them.





women also have 2 brains. just like men they have one between their ears and the other is located just a short distance below this in their heart. And unfortunately this is the one women use to think with. If you were using the brain that God gave you..the one between your ears, you would know when he says ';all I want is to be friends';...is exactly what he means.





Do not confuse him playing house with you as him being in love with you. for him..all it is, is friendship and since you allow it...he can also have sex with all that housework. (yes I know, you cut him off already)





If you are wanting a long term relationship and he is not then you need to stop hanging out with someone who has stolen your heart but is unable to reciprocate. You need to start looking for a person who can fill that void in your life. and you are not going to find it if you constantly have him calling and texting you. It kind of sounds like you are wanting to find the right person to be with and settle down. It would be nice if it were your friend but...that's not usually how lasting relationships start. Yes, it does happen that friends fall in love but not usually. usually people find someone they think is cute or smart or buff or sexy or whatever reason they have for being interested in someone, they get together, date, hang out, get to know each other and then fall in love.





And then on another note...maybe he feels awkward about having a b/f-g/f relationship with someone he's been friends with. Some people just can't handle a change in relationship like that.





You've already told him that you want more out of the relationship and he still insists that he only wants to be friends,There's nothing more you can do but move on. Just because you've only dated people who didn't measure up...it doesn't mean he's not out there. It took 36 yrs of single life before i found the man I finally ended up marrying. and believe me...I kissed a lot of bad frogs before I found him. In fact..the last 10 yrs before we met, I had swore off men and had been totally single. At that point I only used men for free dates and a one night stand. women have an itch they need scratched every once in a while too, LOL.





anyways...good luck and I hope everything turns out the way you want it to. If not..well, it wasn't from lack of trying on your part.





oh, and one more thing. It may have been your idea to have a 'friend with benefits' relationship but I guarantee he had already been thinking about it but was just too chicken (or insecure) to act on it. and personally...I don't think he is much of a friend if he knows how you feel about him but continues to lead you on by flirting with you and him sending you mixed messages. and yes, flirting with you, texting you and calling you all day, playing house with you, going out to eat, fixing meals together..all that is ';playing house. so he is getting something out of the relationship while your heart is breaking in the mean time. No, not much of a friend in my books.Looking for a advice from an adult woman or man!!! Prefer over 25 years old please!!!?
That's great! I hope it turns out to be everything you're looking for in a relationship. I've been married 10 yrs now and while it's not perfect, I truly believe in my heart that we are 'forever'. I hope you've found that kind of love too.

Report Abuse



It isnt men, it is him. He is playing you and trying to have the best of both worlds- sex and companionship when HE wants it and freedom when HE wants it. Cut him loose- tell him that you love him but that isn't how your life is going to be.
he obviously enjoys your friendship and your sex,


but he isnt ready to slow down yet, he's been married already


and is still basking in being free





but he likes you, probabaly love,


because he is still around
He wants sex without making a big commitment.
You said it already. You are totally stop having sex with him.


That's what you said.....Practice what you preach.


You are sending mixed messages.


And he also is sending you mixed messages.


So who is leading whom?


You are being used for sex as he is being used by you for the same.


Except when he fails he knows you're an easy lay. That's taking advantage of a situation that you could have avoided somtime ago.


It's not to late to stop having sex with him.


Unless you want to catch something now or later. Keep it as friends.


It's apparent that you and he are f_king buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment