Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice about my boobs (for Woman)! 10pts for best answer?

Hey, im 15 and have size 38 DD bra. and i was wondering at what age did your boobs stop growing on avg. i want to know if this is the size they are going to stay ! I hope they don't get any bigger ! lol Thanks for all your help :D





p.s im not fat or anything either...Need advice about my boobs (for Woman)! 10pts for best answer?
Actually, it's mostly genetics that determine your breast size along with weight as if your were overweight, you would have more breast as they are essentially fat covered by skin.





Ironically, most of the women if they do any type of genealogical work will find out that the father's mother breast size is the one that is usually the same approximate size as the granddaughters breast will become.





This means that the largest chance of telling how large your breast are going to be, is to look at your father's mother. You will have the best knowledge out there today without going through all sorts of genetic testing which will not be much more accurate.





You may have to account for her overall weight but this is the most accurate way of telling with what we have now available.





There is about a 1/4 chance of having breast the size of your mother's also. But that is not the odds.Need advice about my boobs (for Woman)! 10pts for best answer?
they don't stop growing until your mid 20's





you can look into a breast reduction when you are a little older and it can be covered by insurance.





fyi it actually is not about genetics. my family were all b's and c's and I ended up a J cup! I got a reduction and love it.
Every woman is different, but breasts can change sizes throughout your years. I went from a 32AA to a 36 B down to a 34 A and now I'm a B again. I thought I was done with the bra changes at age 19, but now at age 24 they have gotten a bit larger, for no particular reason. My mother thought her breasts might diminish a little when she hit menopause, but she actually went up a cup size. Personally I doubt yours will get larger on their own, until you become pregnant, but a reduction is a possibility if they do. Good luck!
My breasts did not start growing until I became sexually active. You developed early so there is a pretty good chance they will get bigger. Also, if you have kids one day they will increase as well. If your back starts hurting too much because of the weight of your breasts, you may want to discuss with your parents about a breast reduction.
Your boobs will continue to change in size your entire life. Over the next few years, your boobs will probably stop growing for a while, then when you get pregnant, they'll poof up for a while, and you may bump up a bra size. Don't worry, some would DIE for DD boobs.








Hope this helps.





-J
Well i'm almost 16 and mine haven't grown in about 4 years. I have worn a 36 A since the time I was 12 years old..it's kinda sad lol but it's whatever. But yeah I don't think mine are getting any bigger. ;)
Your breasts can stop growing about a year or two after they start, but don't forget that your body will change when you have children.
Hey..um well lets see, when i was 15, mine were totally different from right now, im 22. so they definitely gre
jesus christ i want your boobs. haha im 15 too your lucckkyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment