Thursday, July 29, 2010

OK silly question ,for those other women that are married advice please ,I got real upset because some other?

woman that works where my husband does ,took it upon herself to buy my husband a fathers day gift ,and i got real upset i think i over reacted because i am not comfortable with other woman doing things for my husband ,weird yes a little selfish too i know.I just get a funny feeling about these girls my husband say our his so called friends .So is it wrong for me to be mad about this woman doing this thing for my husband or should i be worried in a way ?Honesty please you wont hurt my feelings.OK silly question ,for those other women that are married advice please ,I got real upset because some other?
I would not be comfortable with that either. It is one thing to go in with other co-workers on a birthday gift, and a whole other thing to buy him a fathers day gift. He is not her father or the father of her children. I do not think she has any right to do that. I would tell him that it bothers you and let him know that it would bother most woman. Let him know that you are not comfortable with woman you do not know well buying him personal gifts.OK silly question ,for those other women that are married advice please ,I got real upset because some other?
Another woman has no reason to buy him a father's day gift. Your children and you do. Explain to him why it bothers you and be open and honest with you. Don't just get mad at him. Talk it out.
I have male friends at work, but I don't talk to them outside


of work, and we don't buy gifts for eachother. We just are


friends at work. I don't think it was right for the woman to


buy anything for your man. To me, it sounds like one of those


woman who just does what ever she wants to. She could


be flirting with your husband. I would worry, but don't express


it to much, let your husband share the experiences he has


with her to you, and than make your move.
Acting jealous is not attractive. Have confidence in yourself. If you find you cannot trust your husband, well, then you will have to decide what to do about that, but, in the meantime, do not act without dignity.





What does getting mad accomplish? Only makes you upset and look silly. Feeling unsure of a spouse is a terrible feeling, but, don't give in to making yourself look foolish.





You may need some help in building your confidence up.
I would be totally P*****. Sorry, but I would be wondering and finding out if these same coworkers bought ALL the men gifts for fathers day
That is a little odd and over-reaching, to buy a Father's Day gift for someone else's husband you are not related to. But I wouldn't get upset with him. Just because some woman at his job is acting shady doesn't mean he's doing anything wrong. If you have no indicators that he is involved with her or encouraging her in any way, don't worry. Let her make a fool of herself pursuing an unavailable man.
You are correct why should she buy him a gift


Girl i would have call her and thank her for the wonderful gift


but before i hang up i would have say that gift giving for father is suppose to be giving by the mother of the child %26amp; the child


if she has a child by or with your husband it is ok and please tell you if she does not, can she make not that mistake again


Remember to sweet and tell her to have a wonderful day
I think it depends on how much you trust your husband. It is wierd and I woundered my self, if one of those little waitress gave my husband a fathers day gift would I complian? I might but I know that the chance my husband would cheat on me is very unlikey. If I were you I would accept the gift to because he is your husband and that other woman must realize what a great father and husband you have.
has your husband every given you a reason not to trust him?





I don't know if you over reacted or not...But it definitely deserves to be questioned...Why would another woman buy another woman's husband a father's day gift, does he have a child with her??? I wouldn't feel bad about asking him WHY? you have every right to know....What about the girls that say is his close friends, have you met any of them? Go with your gut feelings and dig deeper...
It's totally inappropriate for a co-worker to buy father's day gifts for married men.


You're getting a funny feeling for a reason. She's already causing trouble at home with her inappropriate gifts, so it makes me wonder what else is going on, or what else she's hoping to do.
my b.g.f.'s hubby came home with a gold chain. said his boss's secretary got his name in a gift exchange and bought it for him. didn't mean a thing.


well, within a few months the jerk left her with three kids and one on the way, moved in with the boss's secretary and never looked back.


so i would think your situation is a little odd and if it were me i would be concerned. i don't know what you should do, but i can't see anyone just boying a fathers day gift out of the blue like that!


start keeping a little closer eye on things, without turning into a hag about it all. i doubt you overreacted, most men will accuse their wife of that in an effort to turn the situation around and make the wife the bad guy!


good luck sweetie, i hope it turns out okay for you.
I wouldn't like it either. It's inappropriate behavior for another woman to purchase a gift for hubby. What's she doing? I'd be worried.
Well, I wasn't there so I don't know if you overreacted or not, but I do find it odd that someone else would buy your husband a father's day gift. I think I would not appreciate that much either. Has she known him quite some time? Does she feel like he is her father? I don't know all the details but I do find it odd.
i think its a bit weird of her to buy him a fathers day gift. Birthday and christmas maybe something small, but fathers day hell no unless he is a father figure to her.





Would your husband be comfortable with you buying some other guy a fathers day gift. i dont think so. maybe you just need to explain it that way to him and then he would be a bit more sensitive to your feelings
i agree with you , i would not be happy someone buying my man a gift. tell her to find her own man to buy for if she doesn't already have one.
No, you're not silly. That's messed up, and to be honest, your husband shouldn't have accepted a father's day gift from a coworker unless he's her daddy. Am I wrong? Not selfish at all. It's not much different, theoretically, than someone other than your husband getting you lingerie for valentine's day or something. It's a personal holiday meant to be celebrated by family, not coworkers. I'd have a serious sitdown with your husband.
This is a tough one, it depends if this women is one that your husband might be attracted to. If you trust your husband then there should be no problem. If you really want to make sure that this woman gave your husband this gift innocently, invite her over for dinner or something, just so she knows who you are and your family so that she will think twice about seducing your husband. Good luck.
I agree with you. I would be po'd big time. Does your husband not know or have a clue that it was inappropriate to accept the gift from the gal. I have a similar problem except that he is the boss and he hires young needy gals with good figures and then proceeds to counsel them with their personal problems, all in the name of Christianity and accuses me of not having any compassion. One of them is married and sends him emails using ';pet names'; eg. ';OK charlie';. His name isn't Charlie. Also signing her emails with a happy face wink. He thinks I'm crazy jealous and I told him I absolutely was that his behavior humiliates me. Anyway, I don't know quite what advice to give you. I have sought professional counseling. The counselor suspects Borderline Personality Disorder which basically means that he doesn't see anything wrong with not having any boundaries with these people. There is a lot more to the disorder than that.





By the way, what was the gift? I think I would call her and make some comment about it so that she would know that I knew she had done it. Don't be timid girl!
No normal people with half a brain would give such presents. And no normal people would accept those dumb excuses.
No, that would p!ss me off too.





My husband got a wedding present from his work colleagues and the receptionist signed the card with a lipstick kiss and wrote 'hope the wife doesn't mind' WTF!!





I understand the funny feeling your getting about these girls. Unfortunately you do get the office skanks who love male attention, especailly if they are unavailable.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment