Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice for a Pisces man who is interested in an Aries woman with a bf?

I'm a 22 yr old Pisces. She's an 18 yr old Aries. I feel like she likes me a lot, we get along really well but she has a boyfriend who is currently away at work for about a month. We have an obvious connection but it's so frustrating that she's currently in a relationship. She once told me something like, ';Don't worry, it prob won't last.'; I know that I should wait to make a move and be hopeful that her current relationship will end, but I'm afraid that the spark will go away and I've never met anyone like this girl before. She rarely mentions her boyfriend to me and friends who have seen us together say that she shows signs of attraction when she's around me. However, I know that she is the type of girl who is loyal to whoever she is with and I definitely do not want to be a home-wrecker. Please help. Thanks so much.Advice for a Pisces man who is interested in an Aries woman with a bf?
Wait. Trust me. Wait. As painful as it is. Take it from a Pisces whose been there.Wait.Advice for a Pisces man who is interested in an Aries woman with a bf?
Speaking as an Aries woman, if she's even giving you the time of day you can be pretty sure she's interested. If we're not interested, we won't waste our time. We're also very perceptive when it comes to our relationships so if she says it prob won't last, it prob won't. Just wait it out....

Report Abuse



If you dont want to be a home breaker uppper then dont. There is alot of like here but u can still respect the fact that she has a bf and she should too! and not encourage u by saying it probably won't last ..kind of manipulative. If you really like her then u will still stick around at a distance n wait ur turn regardless of what she is sayings its better to watch n see what she does
err she shouldnt be saying 'it prob wont last'





why is she even in relationship if she feels that way





pisces, stop being a push over and use your sense
if youve never met anyone like her before, the sparks wont go away most likely haha. i would wait.
Find someone Single.

No comments:

Post a Comment