Thursday, July 29, 2010

FUNNY Tips or advice for a growing woman?

give me a few tips/advice for growing into a woman!





give me jokes only! i want to give my daughter a laugh!!FUNNY Tips or advice for a growing woman?
for growing into a woman... well from a guy's perspective I can give her a couple pointers.





Don't get fat, and if you already are fat then do your best to get in shape.





Really, that one alone is probably all she needs... but I'll continue anyway.





You can only lose your virginity one time.





That guy you are ';just friends with'; is madly in love with you and everytime you think you are being nice to him you actually feed his agony over not being with you. Eventually you will turn him into a woman hater (if he's attractive) causing countless other women tons of heartache.





Don't be fake.





Don't LIE





Don't be PETTY





Then my own personal stuff I would say is...


Don't wear big earrings,


Don't wear big purses


Don't wear big highheels


Don't wear padded or water bra's


BE confident,


Be yourself,


Be fun.





Again, the stuff a girl would tell you will probably be more applicable, but you should learn this stuff too in my opinion.





I'm sure I'll get heckled about the fat thing... but its true. All you fat girls know you hate the skinny chicks because they have the world handed to them on a platter.Bottom line, It shows discipline to take care of yourself like that, therefore they deserve a certain level of acknowledgment. They get it for sure.FUNNY Tips or advice for a growing woman?
dont afraid blood all over the floor is not death blood but it comes from u

No comments:

Post a Comment