Monday, July 26, 2010

Need gift advice: I need to buy a gift for the woman I'm stalking?

I'd like to keep it under $5.00 if at all possible, but I'm open to all suggestions.





Thanks!Need gift advice: I need to buy a gift for the woman I'm stalking?
I'd like a kennel spot for my kids for a week so I can spend it...um...holding hands with you.Need gift advice: I need to buy a gift for the woman I'm stalking?
$5!!! You can do better for the one you obsess over. Buy a cooking pot. Take the pot out of the box. Go to a pet store and buy a cute rabbit. Place said rabbit in empty pot box and leave on her door step. It will make a great gag gift and women love a man with a sense of humor.





DRAGON 2012


';Great fortune for U.S.';
a nice picture of yourself would always be welcomed.....鈾?br>




G'Morning darlin
A whistle %26amp; a sign that says, TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT and ANY SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN.


or better yet...


A Dear Jane Letter and a box of .99 candy.


hope you enjoyed the burger %26amp; your a riot : D
Everyone is ignoring the g to: a dick in a box.





But seriously, chicks dig boiled rabbit.
A cucumber for emergencies.
Awww you don't need to buy me anything sweets.
Batteries please!
A joint! LOL!
Give her a lock of your hair in a nice gift card :)
stalking?





lmao
I'd like a 40 ounce of Schlitz Malt Liquor and a pack of generic smokes.
Plastic pink hand-cuffs.
Send naked framed pics of her that you have taken.. :)
Candy thong!!!
Pepper Spray
A midget and a bottle of KY Jelly.
A rubber glove!
Bloody knife?
get her a .44 magnum. It'll make the stalking more interesting for you.
buy her a blindfold...
I like those cool knee socks
A very wise man once said ';if you wanna be down, down on the ground ... COCAINE!';
tampax..don't forget to wrap it nicely
I like blue gel pens.
I think a horse head...that always says ';I'm thinking of you'; rather nicely.
pictures of you ';mating'; with a Smurf doll
anything but mace.





How about a starburst sculpture of your junk?
I once gave a um Girlfriend My belly button lint.





since she touched it it ment we are are married in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment