Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for advice from a woman please, on how do go about re-establisihing a frienship with my ex-girlfrie?

Please can one of you ladies provide me with some advice on how to reestablishing a friendship with my ex-girlfriend. we broke up in good terms and along the way it got real bad and she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. I know for the holidays it would be a great time to do it especially woman tend to reflect on the good times and get sad, i was thinking of sending a bouquet of champagne and a card for her parents and a card just for her, to ask for forgiveness. i want to leave a question mark in her head for example i am not asking her back at the same time i did not say that i didn't want her back...please one of you ladies drop down a few ideas for me and also what should i write on her card. I really love this woman and also should i send her a gift...i was thinking of sending everything on the 31 of december....HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment