Thursday, July 29, 2010

Got my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited and nervous. Any advice for a newly pregnant woman?

My husband and I decided we wanted to try for a baby right after we got married. We got married Oct 31, 2008 and I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant. I was shocked that it happened so quick. We only had sex 3 times in the month that we were trying and managed to get pregnant. I'm considered obese by doctors so I really thought it would take a while. Now I'm really excited and nervous about all this. This is mine and my husbands first baby. Do you have any advice for newly expecting parents?Got my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited and nervous. Any advice for a newly pregnant woman?
lucky u, i tried this month came with afGot my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited and nervous. Any advice for a newly pregnant woman?
No advice but congratulations. i'm over wieght as well so you've given me some optomism that i won't be waiting for ever. You must be one of the lucky ones. I've gotta wait till the end of next week at least before i find out if i can join the Baby Club!! lol


Congrates again and i'm sure you'll have an good pregnancy.
Congrats! That is amazing! :) We are also TTC i went off the pill in october too so you give me hope that it can happen early! :) Congrats!
well done thats good news just take it easy and sleep as much as you can how far are you?
Congrats! Take care of yourself. Sleep as much as you can!!! You will need the energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment