Monday, July 26, 2010

Do men fantasize better than women? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

When my ex and I first met. He looked at me with the most sparkling eyes. We did not talk then, but I knew he failed for me. When my ex and I were apart. He said, he could see my presence night and day. He even wrote couple sexy peoms about making love to me.





When I was in love with him, but we were in different location. I tried to fantasize about him. But I could not. I loved him and wanted to make love with him. However, I could not fantasize.


I never tried to fantasize about other men either.





What do you think? Can you fantasize? How?Do men fantasize better than women? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
People fantasize (visualize a better situation) because of the absence of the one they love, or because of the absence of love itself. If you are talking about masturbation while thinking of your lover, or about visualizing one person while making love to another -- that is fantasizing. Visualizing one person, while making love to another, is just another form of cheating. If you touch yourself in a romantic way, while thinking only of an absent lover, at least you're still being faithful. Some people can only fulfill this sort of fantasy with a lover's photograph, by hearing the sound of that lover's voice, or by smelling familiar scents associated with that lover. Personally, I can mentally ';visualize'; easily, when I feel lonely, but I still understand, %26amp; sympathize with, your problem. Not being able to picture your ';ex'; in your mind does not mean that you don't (or didn't) love him. Some people simply are not comfortable with the idea of masturbation. Try to imagine previous times when you were making love to him, %26amp; then try to duplicate the physical sensations yourself. If you are not successful, seek the advice of a reputable gynecologist, or sexual therapist. If there is no chance of being with your ';ex'; again, get on with your life -- open your heart to someone new.Do men fantasize better than women? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I agree with most men fantasize all the time, Women on the other hand fantasize very different. I think women have to be truly ';in love or lust'; to fantasize, I normaly see women fantasizing about a past lover, a friends spouse or bf. I dont fantasize about my spouse, but i do fantasize about his friends.
Well as the first and only guy to post this question let me tell you this. Whenever your meeting a guy for the first time or talking to him he is imagining multiple sexual situations in under 15 seconds. Men are the masters of fantasy women just like talking about it more.
I don't agree with straight shooter, or at least not when it comes to me. I fantasize about dirty raunchy things, no romance needed. ha. Now that I'm pregnant it has become even more vived(sp). My boyfriend loves it though.
Men only fantasize about one thing - sex - and it usually only lasts a few minutes. Women go into more depth and there is romance and crap like that so I would say that women fantasize better.
they don't have too most men can get off with a Victoria secret catalog we don't have such luck so i believe we fantasize better
everyone does it all the time
No I think we fantasize in different ways but just the same

No comments:

Post a Comment