Saturday, July 31, 2010

Quick one...advice for dating a younger woman???

I'm 22...and yes...I have been seeing an 18 year old girl....we went to the movies recently...and she put her hand in mine and said she was scared. i thought it was cute and later that night we made out a little, and then i took her home. She's a really cute and sweet girl, but she still lives with her parents. Any advice for dating a girl like this??? I think she likes being around me because I am secure, independent, and can financially support myself and the things we do.Quick one...advice for dating a younger woman???
LMAO damn..its really not that big of an age gap, im 18 and my bf is 24 we get along fine sweetie EVERY chick is gonna look at them dollar signs


but make sure shes got a license,car,job


if that hoe doesnt have those them shes not very mature for her ageQuick one...advice for dating a younger woman???
Just ride it out, sweety. She is not that much younger than you. Respect the fact she resides with her parents, enjoy your time getting to know her and see where it leads. I hope its great for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment