Monday, July 26, 2010

I am a transsexual woman any advice for me?

hey being a guy was okay but i love being a woman.


I love my new breasts lol had to say. My vagina is okay. All my genetils are okay. But any good advice for me. including sex and dating. especially since im on the other side nowI am a transsexual woman any advice for me?
People on here are so mean. My advice is to get comfortable in your new body. And don't think about how to move like us just move. You''ll get use to it. I don't recommed heels because even as a girl i can't stand them so you might not like them. And go easy on the makeup. I have been hearing tht guys like girls that don't wear too much makeup. Good luck!!!I am a transsexual woman any advice for me?
I agree about getting comfortable with yourself, first. Finding love is hard, no matter who you are, and with this change it's no doubt going to add to any sense of confidence for a while. Take a breath and relax. I also recommend this website.





http://transsexual.org/
Changing your name might help. Carl is not exactly a spiffy female name.


As for dating, check out some TS sites because it can be hazardous to your health if you are not prepared with answers.
Why do I find it hard to believe you really are a transsexual woman?
Learn to feel comfortable with who you are. I know that sounds like something that should come naturally, but we know it doesn't. When you feel comfortable and confident with yourself as a woman, all the rest will seem to fall into place.





Tips:


Always buy a good bra


Splurge on matching lingerie


Practice walking in heels while vaccuming, trust me it works!


Assuming you are pretty femme, the more uncomfortable you are in something, the better you look!


Spend money on a good face cream


Use natural colors in makeup... go to one of the cosmetic counters and let them do your colors





Ok, those where my moms tips to me and what I will eventually pass on to my children!





When it comes to sex and dating, don't be self-conscious, the other person is just as nervous as you are...
Just Nod Ya Head n keep it real C, peez.
My advice to you....................Keep well away from me!
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment