Monday, July 26, 2010

I got divorces a year ago and now I got a date with another woman, any advice for first date?

Well, I had been married for 17 years and I now I will see this lady tomorrow and I do know what should I do? I appreciate any advice. Please serious answers.I got divorces a year ago and now I got a date with another woman, any advice for first date?
Keep it flexible and ask her what she likes to do. Movies are good (let her pick) as it covers a good part of the evening and it gives you something to talk aboutI got divorces a year ago and now I got a date with another woman, any advice for first date?
don't talk about your ex or anything you did with her.
A bad topic would be your divorce or your ex in any way. If the relationship gets serious than it would be better to explain things then. Keep it simple for now. Have FUN. Try not to be uncomfortable, women sense it and it makes them uncomfortbable as well! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment