Thursday, July 29, 2010

Got my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited and nervous. Any advice for a newly pregnant woman?

My husband and I decided we wanted to try for a baby right after we got married. We got married Oct 31, 2008 and I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant. I was shocked that it happened so quick. We only had sex 3 times in the month that we were trying and managed to get pregnant. I'm considered obese by doctors so I really thought it would take a while. Now I'm really excited and nervous about all this. This is mine and my husbands first baby. Do you have any advice for newly expecting parents?Got my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited and nervous. Any advice for a newly pregnant woman?
Take your prenatal vitamins, google what foods to avoid during pregnancy (jncluding caffiene etc) and call your obgyn for an appointment (It is not unusual that they won't see you until you are 8-10 weeks along) and just enjoy! Some days you feel like you are going to be pregnant for ever... but it going by so fast! GL and CONGRATS!Got my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited and nervous. Any advice for a newly pregnant woman?
Congratulations to you both!!





I wish you all the best, my partner and i are also expecting our first baby im due on th 4th of March 09. I can't wait either, i don't know what we are having yet as it is going to be a lovely suprise, im looking forward also to being off of course and spending time with my family!! Cant wait!!
I am so happy for you. I am 8weeks pregnant with my 2nd and all I can say is don't stress and try to relax. Call the obgyn and get an appointment.
Relax and try not to worry about every ache and pain that you feel. If you are not on prenatal vitamins now go ahead and start taking them. You will probably have a ton of questions, and don't be afraid to call your doctor about any of them. That's what they are there for. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Relax and enjoy it hun!!!








Congrats to you and yours :-)
awww hunni a huge congrats and u have been lucky to concieve so quickly.





visit the dr 2 get ur scans and midwife appts set up and take ur vitamins ( they do them in boots) xxxxx





and most of all relax, best wishes hunni xxxxx
Enjoy that beauty of being pregnant relax...take ur prenatal vitamins and make a dr. Appt...





Congratulations on ur 1 and have a safe pregnancy....
all i would advise u to do is make sure u start eating a healthy diet to ensure u and ur baby get all the essential nutrients required to sustain a healthy pregnancy, especially if u r clinically obese u r more likely to encounter problems during pregnancy from being overweight! im not saying u will but just to make sure u need to be as healthy as u can be!
First off... congratulations!!!! My advice to you is eat healthy, try to exercise a little each day (just a short walk is fine), take your prenatal vitamins daily and pretty much relax and enjoy it!! Don't feel shy about calling your dr with any questions or concerns either. That's why they get paid! I called mine with what I felt were silly questions, but knowing the answers sure gave me peace of mind. I wish you all the best. You're going to love being a mom. Nothing gives me more pleasure than watching my little guy growing and learning each day (he's 15 month old now). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment