Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For women only, I need advice!!?

Why are married women attracted to me? I have been hit on 3 times this week at work by different married women. Where can I go to meet single women in a new town, I'm not looking for a girl in a bar on off of the streets, and I'm not a church goer with my busy work schedule. I would like to meet someone with some qualities and possible with some of the same interests as I have. I'm 40, divorced, no kids, managment job, and good looking from what the girls at work have said. Help me out here, any advice? Got any single friends you could hook me up with? Something please!!For women only, I need advice!!?
married women hit on you because you were looking at them.


you made eye contact.


you naughty naughty man.


they are attracted to you because of the way your pants fit








i think the best way to meet people is to get out and join some clubs and groups... volunteer your time.


read to kids at an elementary school. many teachers are single


She won't just drop in your lap.... you have to get away from the house. Take a class. There are many single women in college of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment