Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hysterectomy or not ,I'm 41 and my periods last for 11 days or more and heavy and hurts needs a woman's advice

A hysterectomy is probably what your going to end up having in the long run i had an endometrial ablation June 15Th after bleeding on and off for years ( nothing regular ) the ablation didn't work so still hemorrhaging panic/anxiety attacks brought on my menopause so now they are doing the hysterectomy August 29Th which is there ASAP date because of the attacks so please go get it seen to asap ~ good luckHysterectomy or not ,I'm 41 and my periods last for 11 days or more and heavy and hurts needs a woman's advice
consult a gynaecologist immediately dont waste time in dng such things hereHysterectomy or not ,I'm 41 and my periods last for 11 days or more and heavy and hurts needs a woman's advice
I have been having the same problem. Did the D%26amp;C 6 weeks ago Wed. I am still having same problem as before. I went through the shots and pills but no relief. Finally after a year I'll have relief and have the hysterectomy only as a last resort. I'm 41 also. Talk to your doctor and see whats the best solution for you especially if your not planning on having any kids.
See your doctor. I was having the same problem and had an endometrial ablation with a D%26amp;C last week. My doctor thinks that may work in helping with the heavy bleeding and cramping. My doctor also told me that your insurance generally will want you to try other treatment options before having a hysterectomy...sorry! I wanted to go ahead and have the hysterectomy as well, I'm 40.
Definitely see your doctor. I'm going through the same thing, and just last week my doctor informed me that he thinks I have adenomyosis. The only treatment is a hysterectomy.
at 41, if youre through having children, I would certainly discuss it with my doctor...and I say yes, absolutely.
you definitely need to see a doctor. my aunt had something like this and had to go on hormone treatments. definitely get it checked out, please. the fact that it hurts is not normal and 11 days? that's pretty long...you even say 11 days or more--that's close to 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment