Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now?

here's a girl in my optometry class (eyes) at university who is about 4 years older than me (i'm 22), but I like her A LOT. Can't stress that enough :) She's very down to earth and likes talking to me whenever we bump into each other. Problem is she lives in Canada and I live in London. She will eventually move back after training here for a year (we're in our final year of university) and that for me is the only thing that's making me undecided about asking her.





Second thing when I look into her eyes, she stares into my eyes with a lovely smile for a very long time. Is this a sign that she's interested in me?


Should I tell her how I feel? I'm only seeing her till march next year and she will move south (2h hours by train) in july. Any help I would be so grateful (I think of her all the time)


ThanksI'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now?
There's a funny thing about life - you never know where it will lead you! Many people have had firm plans for their life and then something happens (like they meet the love of their life) and plans change! Since you are so attracted to her, why not take a chance and ask her out? If she agrees, the worst that will happen is that you will get to really know each other and see what happens from there! I would not miss a chance to at least TRY to see if a relationship is possible. It doesn't happen too often where someone totally wonderful enters our life. You may regret and wonder what might have been if you just let her get away. It sounds like you are afraid to be hurt should it not work out and she moves away and you never see her again. But life without some risk taking is boring! And this sounds like just a tiny risk that has the potential to pay off big for you both.I'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now?
GO FOR IT, GO GET HER!!! DONT LIVE LIFE IN REGRET BRO, IM FROM CALIFORNIA, HOLLYWOOD AREA, U WANNA GIRL, GO FOR HER
She sounds like a woman who is very sure of herself. Eye contact is a rare thing these days. Ask her to go get a cup of coffee and just spend time with her. Some women are raised properly and learn to look people in they eye. This is a great skill to master. Maybe that would be a great ice breaker. Tell her you love the fact that she looks you in they eye while speaking to you and you are very impressed with that trait. Have her give you some pointers on how she came about this skill. She will adore you for the flattery and more then willing to give you a lesson or two in private. If things do not work out between you two you have lost nothing in forming a friendship with this impressive woman and you will learn a great social skill. I would definitely form a friendship. This girl has her act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment