Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now ?

There's a girl in my optometry class (eyes) at university who is about 4 years older than me (i'm 22), but I like her A LOT. Cant stress that enough :) She's very down to earth and likes talking to me whenever we bump into each other. Problem is she lives in Canada and I live in London. She will eventually move back after training here for a year (we're in our final year of university) and that for me is the only thing that's making me undecided about asking her.





Second thing when I look into her eyes, she stares into my eyes with a lovely smile for a very long time. Is this a sign that she's interested in me?


Any kind of advice would help :)I'm falling for this absolutely wonderful woman. Can you give me advice on what to do now ?
Dude..you're 22. Surely you've figured if she likes you by now.





Don't let your fear of her leaving stop you from enjoying each other's company. One step at a time. You may go out twice and find you don't even like each other! So just ask her out and see what happens.





If it's real and the spark is there, who knows what can happen

No comments:

Post a Comment